CoC Latex Goo-Girl Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.C

Sep 14, 2015
So I'm playing CoC and I know that the odds of this bug being squashed are like zero but still i felt i should mention it. So anyways the bug is basically i give the latex goo girl an incubi draft and she basically becomes inaccessible.

Oct 3, 2015

So I'm playing CoC and I know that the odds of this bug being squashed are like zero but still i felt i should mention it. So anyways the bug is basically i give the latex goo girl an incubi draft and she basically becomes inaccessible.

Got the same bug. Is there absolutely no way to fix this or like, reverse the effect? I don't like when some features are suddenly disabled. (If someone can show me how to do it, I'm willing to go into code and change it myself, but I don't really want to do anything on my own accord, in case I mess up my save file, which has gotten pretty far(195 days)).

Last edited by a moderator:

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I tested this earlier tonight and it was working perfectly fine. I'll need a save with the issue happening to look into it any further.

magic9mushroom

Nov 15, 2015
I tested this earlier tonight and it was working perfectly fine. I'll need a save with the issue happening to look into it any further.

Alright, here. I just ran into the same thing.

Specifically, when you feed her the Incubus Draught, the game goes to a blank screen and there are no buttons down the bottom. Escaping back to the main screen via Stats, I found that Tifa was still under Slaves, but clicking on her button merely made the text in the window disappear - you stay on the Slaves menu.

Save attached. I'm using Firefox, if it helps.

View attachment CoC_2.sol

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Evidently been fixed somewhere along the line; can't reproduce with provided save.

Status
Not open for further replies.