Coc java

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
A comment that was made earlier this year, the person said that gedan is working on it

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
They were either just sorely mistaken or lying, you think Gedan has the time to port over the original game when he has so much work to do for TiTs? Not to mention the devs aren't even interested in doing so in the first place.
First of I thought gedan was female, second, no, I didn’t think they had the time, I know gedan is busy with tits, that’s why I got confused about it, and something was in the works, they would post about it by now

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
First of I thought gedan was female, second, no, I didn’t think they had the time, I know gedan is busy with tits, that’s why I got confused about it, and something was in the works, they would post about it by now
I have no idea what gender they are if I misgendered them I apologize. Also if you knew all this then why make your post in the first place? Shouldn't you have just assumed that the answer was no?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Because I didn’t know if I missed info on it or not, even though they would posted on here they don’t always post updates on tits, so I thought it was one of those situations