CoC inspired comic I'm doing

You guys like it so far?

• Sorry, it's a no from me...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

professorF

Jun 29, 2018
Long time fan of CoC and TiTs. I love goblins and shortstack ladies and CoC has one of the most memorable ladies of them all Tamani. I love the fantasy setting and cum hungry goblins, so I thought I'd start a story of my own.

I began work on the comic last week so most of whats done is concept art and the cover, but I plan on doing monthly releases (2-3 pages) in my spare time. If it gets more interest I could eventually get to a once a week release. The comic is completely free!

Check it out and let me know what you think
patreon.com/professorF
professorf.tumblr.com

YBmgcFt.png

d6zCO4y.png

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
It looks very promising to me. The faces in the sketches are so expressive, which I think is really important for a comic.

One question/suggestion: Did you use some kind of filter to get the comic effect for the front page? Because it's created some artefacts (the impression of checkerboard or diagonal lines in the dots). It's not unusual for half-tones to end up like that, so maybe it was intended, just thought I'd point it out.

professorF

Jun 29, 2018
The halftone is on purpose. It just looks odd at this resolution lol. I'm playing around with what works best and what size still. At normal res It looks fine.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Sorry if this is rude, but will you ever make the comic public?

Trust me, I'd love nothing more than to throw my cash at you, but I've been in the red financially for a while now, and I need to pinch every penny i can.

professorF

Jun 29, 2018
Sorry if this is rude, but will you ever make the comic public?

Trust me, I'd love nothing more than to throw my cash at you, but I've been in the red financially for a while now, and I need to pinch every penny i can.
It will be free to the public one week after I post it to my patrons. So you'll get to see it all!

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i think that i dont have anyy money lol