CoC custom content guide + imagepack merger

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Welcome to the Corruption of Champions custom content guide thread.
I've made this thread to compile everything I know about CoC custom content so people won't have to search in multiple places, as well as to promote my java program that merges Image folders for CoC to use.

Mods, These give extra content to the game. You can only choose one of these, as you have to use them as standalone games:
Kitteh6660 mod: This is the base of the other mod, gives a lot of extra content overall.
Xianxia mod: adds Souls, demons and a combat rework.

Image Packs, images that should be placed in a folder named 'img' next to CoC (or mod version) for images to appear:
Hn0's Custom Image Pack: The original pack. It has the least amount of images, but allows you to choose which Ember images you want in the pack.
Fergusson's Image renewed pack: middle sized pack that contains more furry/scaly images
Centaviara's Custom Image Pack Collection: Biggest image pack, more monster-girl themed images

Image Snippets, packs that can be merged together using my Imgbuilder java program:
Nothing yet :(

You can also turn an Image Pack into a snippet by renaming the 'img' directory.

How to use the Imgbuilder program:
  1. Make sure Java 8 or higher is installed on your computer.
  2. Download the Imgbuilder.jar and place it in a folder(preferably empty, or with only CoC in it)
  3. Download and extract all the Image Snippets inside the same folder.
  4. Double-click Imgbuilder.jar, a prompt should open
  5. Optional: close it, edit the options in the readme.txt that is generated when starting Imgbuilder, then start Imgbuilder.jar again.
  6. type the number of the image snippet you want in the pack, then press enter, keep doing this until all the snippets you want are selected.
  7. type 'build' then press enter.
  8. wait for the program to say: Done
  9. a folder called 'img' should be generated in the main folder, this can be used as a normal Image Pack.
How to make an Image Snippet:
make a folder with the name of your snippet(it can't be img, and try to avoid sharing names with other snippets)
Add folders inside it that reflect the images that are in them, example:
<myCoolPack>
<base>
<ember>
<male>
<herm>
<female>​
<furry>
<monster-girl>​
When you're done, pack the root directory In a .zip format.

Things to remember:
  • Images should be noted just like a regular Image Pack, namely: <name>_<number>.<jpg/png>, however ImgBuilder adds its own number after reading the images, so they don't need to be unique across all the folders.
  • ImgBuilder assumes all images in a folder are unique, it will however compare the images with other folders to see if the images look alike. If there's a large resemblance, it will take a png over a jpg, and a larger file over a smaller one. This process is really dumb through(I made it like that because else it would take more processing power).
  • ImgBuilder only takes .jpg and .png files, and you should convert png to jpg if the image contains no transparency.
  • ImgBuilder comes with its own compression tool, if you compress your jpg images too much, they might look pretty ugly after ImgBuilder is done with them.
Finally:
Feel free to comment if I've missed something, or if you wish to submit an Image Snippet

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Anon's mod: Stay away from this if you're not into lolis and nastier fetishes.
What "nastier fetishes" are you talking about? If any, the loli/shotacon/paedophilia is the bit that shouldn't have been mentioned :p

<><

Jun 22, 2017
What "nastier fetishes" are you talking about? If any, the loli/shotacon/paedophilia is the bit that shouldn't have been mentioned :p
Is it better if I just keep it at nastier fetishes then? I thought the people here were really sensitive about that topic, so I added that as a warning. I'm still split if it should be on here, but I don't want to keep this info away from people that might like the mod

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
What I meant is that people need to know exactly which kinks the mod contains in order to know whether to play it or not. No one is going to cry bloody murder if you say "this game contains so and so". Yet, ironically, you happened to mention one that's dangerously close to the one that's banned on the forums. Plus "nastier fetishes" is too nebulous of a concept: let's not forget that Fengames aren't exactly vanilla.

The closet we have is this concerning TiTS...
"don't talk about the following submission-banned content; Vore, Under-aged content, Scat unrelated to dem sweet tunes, and gore. Cool it on your rampant murder boner, too, that won't happen either. Because bestiality always stirs up an argument about what it actually means and whether or not it's in Fen-games you can bring it up, though only in a fictional sense. Still won't get in the games."

...and this bit concerning Adult Games:
"no underaged content of any kind, nor anything that contains it, nor necrophilia/murderin'. Filth and vore elements are also unwelcome. If you feel the game contains content that would touch any other nerves, mention it before getting to far into it."

"No games depicting sexual antics either between minors or with a minor is allowed on this forum. If a human being is listed as seventeen years or younger and they're in a sexual situation, it cannot go here. If a character is in general depicted as a child, a "childish loli," this is more of an edge case with your non-human excuse BS but in the majority of cases it is not allowed here."

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare and <><

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Removed Anon's mod for having underage content, please don't comment about that mod in the future.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Update: fixed ImgBuilder.jar issue that made selecting a folder impossible. Credit to fergusson for finding this bug.