[CoC 2] Little Halloween story with illustrations

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
(A silly little story with a halloween theme)

Once upon a time there was a cute pussy with a great rescue mission but sometimes she felt that she lagged a bit behind compared to her peers she thought she would need an update like buying a new staff
but she is not excited about wasting money that she might need in the future this led her to bother for days until

"Oh what's this?" the cat found a beautiful dress when she was outside of Hawkethorne without hesitation she tried it on

cait_1.png

"Really cait? Do you remember what happened when we collected an abandoned armor" the champion protested against his partner

"Uhmm well ... you fucked Brint all weekend" *Sigh* "She prefers that you address herself as Brienne"

"Do not worry so much honey you see no lightning has struck me or the earth has been split and alsoI feel a great power inbuilt in it, don't you think it's a waste throw it away?" And with that said a cute pumpkin materialized in front of the adventurers
"Oh it also comes with a familiar summons" "Well, I can't seem to change your mind"

As the days went by, Cait was delighted with her new abilities, dominating the battle center, further in some way the suit gave her new knowledge about new spells, but also increased her mana reserves and with it the suit adapting to its new size. Cait was amazed.

cait_2_level.png

"Fantastic those acolytes have nothing to do against me"

"Puja puja" "Ah hello Lyzy" Cait looked back at the spiritual gourd that just a week ago gave it its name "You're growing very fast right? Just a few days ago you couldn't even react and now you're saying your first words"

After the second month it brings better results and that's why they decided to celebrate it through a big party that day Cait passed drank too much and with a big headache Cait lay down on her bed

"Uhmm" tits? Cait woke up with her face imbued with boobies she wondered if she would continue dreaming "What the hell" paying more attention witnessed a sea of cleavage
"Good morning" An energetic but unfamiliar voice reached her ears Cait looked up to meet Lyzy

"Lyzy !!!" Her pumpkin mascot was there staring at her. Cait's face changed in many ways before the new ability of her family member but she focused her voice to speak again "Then we'll talk before, Lyzy! I need you to go ask for help for some reason, I can't move"

"Of course not, silly you need your legs "" Okay? ... but do what I tell you "" No Master, would be useless "Cait felt a kind of trembling as if she was moving once the shaking stopped she felt something grabbing her behind her and spinning it

Cait_3_dec.png

"Witchcraft" Cait was standing in front of the room mirror and her eyes were wide incredulously what they saw. A corpulent body with sensual curves and a playful pink tail and easily recognizable clothes, but the place where her face would be has been occupied by Lyzy and in its place she was sandwiched in the middle of her big breasts

"What is this !!!" "I hope you don't mind but I have borrowed your body" "What??!!" "Ah quiet I did not do anything gore I used a magic recital combined with a transport spell"

"What .. but .. Why did you do it!" Entertainment! I always see you having such a good time with others traveling, celebrating or fucking with that cute boy so I wanted to experiment

"Lyzy undo this immediately !!!" Lizy simply responded by making a childish pout "Oh ... it's not fair I want to have fun too!" "Listen Lizy if you don't un-do uhmmm uhmm..." Cait was silenced when Lizy squeezed her breasts in Cait's face

"uhmm stop choking me on my tits" "Your tits?" she giggles patting Cait "Master, your measurements now would be negative numbers, you don't even come to be considered a flat girl" "Helpppp!" The Catfolk girl scrambled and screamed causing Cait's head to fall to the ground unfortunately with no other option than to stop her fall with her own forehead but not long after the champion entered the bedroom.

"Please help me Lizy is out of her mind" the champion walked towards them and simply spoke

"Hey Lizy today you are very enthusiastic"

"Yup, today he woke up with enough energy" Lyzy responded to the champion and Cait was deeply confused when her partner responded with complete naturalness and while the conversation continued Cait kept trying to get his attention but it was all completely in vain.

"Why ?!" Cait said as the champion left the room. "There is magic of illusion I felt that people would be discouraged if we suddenly changed places so I did a little trick to pass by you "

"Lyzy" Cait changed her tone of voice "Actually it was fun today but we have work to do so undo all this and I'll buy you some of your favorite sweets"

"Oh that's fine but now I can buy candy by myself" Cait tried to argue again but was interrupted when a finger covered her lips "Don't worry, Master, I'll help our friends in your place and I'll put all my strength to rescue Calla"

BAD END

Days after that conversation, everything was useless regardless of how you yelled, complained, and begged, you couldn't change Lyzy's mind. you had the hope that Lyzy would get tired with time although it was not the case seeing how the inexperienced pumpkin was always exposed to new stimuli you in the end you became the mascot of the group accompanying all your acquaintances and seeing how they fuck although from time to time your partners use you as a relief toy.

"Hey Lizy, how are you doing?" the champion turns to you and your face lights up yearning for company, especially coming from a person close to you the champion pulls down his pants exposing his big erection and you cheerfully give him a blowjob you don't know how long it will take until Lyzy decides to leave your body but for now it might not be so bad to be the champion's personal milker.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An elderly Ogrish looks up from the book to his audience "Remember the fable, kids! Only always buy your equipment from your local trusted dealer"