Clothes

Joey75421

Dec 3, 2016
It's a marked location near the Marefolk village, south of Hawkthorne. Just to the left of it.

AStrangeGeek

Jul 14, 2022
It's a marked location near the Marefolk village, south of Hawkthorne. Just to the left of it.
That location was not marked on my latest playthrough of the game. It looked like any other location to me.

EDIT: other than that, your description of where it's located is correct.

Joey75421

Dec 3, 2016
That location was not marked on my latest playthrough of the game. It looked like any other location to me.
I could have sworn it had a star on the square for it, but I could be misremembering it. It's the short left path just above the Marefolk village though, so should be simple to get to.

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
I did it pretty recently myself it wasn't marked took me forever to remember where it was honestly lol... but yeah it's down there. Unless I'm also misremembering who knows!

oh and for the OP you need to have Brint in the party to even see the option to investigate it when you get there i think. otherwise there's no mention of it.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I did it pretty recently myself it wasn't marked took me forever to remember where it was honestly lol... but yeah it's down there. Unless I'm also misremembering who knows!

oh and for the OP you need to have Brint in the party to even see the option to investigate it when you get there i think. otherwise there's no mention of it.
You dont, you can enter the cave and see the armour without Brint..

Dansky32

Apr 16, 2022

Ok, can you send me a screenshot of the map please? I get lost easely.

AStrangeGeek

Jul 14, 2022
You dont, you can enter the cave and see the armour without Brint..
Yeah, true, but there's really no point in NOT bringing him there, especially since the area is gated by a river crossing that is a guaranteed sizeable fight with cultists (both ways).

BTW, am I the only one who's a little irritated that nothing in the journal shows that Brint has the armor? I often play this game in spurts with a week or more in between and sometimes forget stuff I've done. Unless I'm missing something.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Nothing aside from the Mad Cow quest log that appears in your Journal as soon as you equip the armor...