CLOSED

Azriel

Sep 11, 2016
Idn what was wrong earlier but when searching galomax pills nothing came up, stuff is now though "Is there any way to get the 5th Galomax pill?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Legaly ingame there isn't yet way to get it. Only changing saves PC can reach effects of fifth pill. Also if others will show up their may tell it so i will try be nice on this: As you not posted much you may not used Search option much but I'm quite sure using it would show some threads discussing about fifth does of galomax ;)

Next time try be smart and use also search function to be sure noone asked your question or very similar one. Ohh and be positive crazy forum peep too ^^

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Don't need to edit save, just activate "furfag" cheat if you haven't eaten them all.

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
Typical to all forums if i do something wrong i get butchered by the admins. If anyone else does anything they get advice. :/

I am one of the unluckiest people in the world that is a fact.

More to the point even when we are able to obtain the last galo-max without cheating i will stick with the stage 4 pill. I prefer Lila (my character) to have a gel body if she had a goo body well..........lets just say that anyone she takes to bed.........they're gonna have a bad time (or a good time if they don't mind not being able to walk for a week :D ). 

Last edited by a moderator: