Cleaning Drone (Any comments and advice welcome and appreciated!)

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Seriously, though, I really need a name for this fucking thing.

I'm open to literally anything at this point.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Oh, and @Hden , I'm most likely going to be using a lot of the stuff you talked about here... (shoutout to him for all this good shit, btw!)

I like it, I try to think of a little bit more serious Names:

Cleanfix
Hoverclean (Hovering Pocket-Pussy reference)
Nukkiclean (Since the most reference ingame to this kind of cleanig Robots leads to Kui-Tan)

There are some ingame text passages about expensive, small cleaning robots that the Kui-Tan and Laquine uses.
I dont rememer all, but this one from Nayna you shoud check.
The Cum on the Body will be vaporized and the Robot-Body is descripted as puck-shaped, invented by Kui-Tan and Laquine scientists.

View attachment 9436View attachment 9437 View attachment 9438

Yours could easily be V2.0 or a Prototype since it can clean the inside of PC body. So the spherical design should not be a Problem.
And since nobody wants to get something inside his Body vaporized*, the sucking Tube-Tentacle design fits.
*(It would look like someone put a fogger in that body orifices, not to mention the risk of injury.
On the other hand, I would like to read the description of how vaporized material escapes from the body orifices:p)

Personaly I would mount 2-6 swelling "Bubble Buddy" Orbs in an trap-door-like opening under the Tube-Tentacles, this should result in a clear shape, which invites to improper, abusive actions.
The tentacle-tube-dicks and balls coud stay hidden until the PC activates a "Deep Cleanig" option.
After a quick penetration it coud empty these Orbs, spraying nano-cleaning-whatever deep in the body orifices, leaving them almost flat.
In the meantime the Tentacles swirl inside PC, making sure all spots are clean and the fluids mix together. (Maybe an all through Scene? The tentacle in your Ass detects Leftovers in your mouth XD)
Then the Drone suck the Fluidmix back in the orbs to recycle the nano-cleaning-fluid, swellig them double or triple in size, so big that they hang out of that Trapdoor and swing freely. (maybe the swelling coud be coupled with the amount of Leftover Fluids in Body)
After that the drone pulls back the Tube-Tentacles and beginns loudly to vaporize all Bodyfluid in the Orbs, leaving only the nano-cleaning-whatever inside. During evaporation, fog steam emerges from ventilation openings under the drone.

Yah... someting like that...

For the Lore:
The Maufacturer coud be Tamani Corp, Humphard Inc. or JoyCo. It coud also be an damaged Prototype on Tarkus without a Manufaturer sign (what would make malfunctions interesting again:D)

That brigs us to the Vendor or finding location, what do you have in mind?
Shoud the Drone be selled at a Vendor or do the PC stumble over it?

Specifically the backstory details and such. Do you want to be credited for this stuff in any way shape or form? I'm just asking now, cuz I dont wanna just yoink your ideas just like that.

I am that guy named Dick

Aug 21, 2018
List names:
Holobot
The Suck-a-tron 5000
The Squeeky clean or Squeeky for short
Proteindisplacer
Also quick question if you ever do create those extra features for the droid will we be able to get the upgrades from someone other than Doc badger?

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Oh, and @Hden , I'm most likely going to be using a lot of the stuff you talked about here... (shoutout to him for all this good shit, btw!)

Specifically the backstory details and such. Do you want to be credited for this stuff in any way shape or form? I'm just asking now, cuz I dont wanna just yoink your ideas just like that.
Not realy need for credit, only if you want. I just hope this thing will make it in the Game (-;

Btw. do you kow what Name has Embo´s probe droid? Coud not find it.
Maybe a pun in that direction? Cleaning Droid - EmboXYZ?

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Personally, I think you should keep it simple. Unless there's a sex option with your cum-bot I really don't want to hear about the suction action. :grimace:

Also, take into consideration that vacuuming up bodily fluids isn't going to make one feel clean. Perhaps dispensing a foaming agent to make Steele feel fresh and clean.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Personally, I think you should keep it simple. Unless there's a sex option with your cum-bot I really don't want to hear about the suction action. :grimace:

Hm... In that case, maybe just a short thing saying the drone is about to start up? Something like this....

The drone beeps several times to acknowledge your selected cleaning program, and the tendrils extend from the sides as you try to relax as it does its work

Scene ends. hit next...

(Insert time here) later, and the drone beeps to let you know its done as the tendrils retract from your body, leaving you clean as a whistle! You stretch out your hand, then catch the drone after it hovers over and collapses back into a solid sphere.
hows that look?

Edit: actually.... thats not too bad.... ill put that in the doc!

Also, take into consideration that vacuuming up bodily fluids isn't going to make one feel clean. Perhaps dispensing a foaming agent to make Steele feel fresh and clean.

True. but the foaming agent thing would be much more appropriate to a sexy scene. and its not very fitting for what i have in mind as the drones design, that being a device meant to clean off the user quickly and with as little stimulation as possible so that the user wont simply get flustered all over again. having foam injected into you would be a bit counter intuitive to that last regard.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Not realy need for credit, only if you want. I just hope this thing will make it in the Game (-;

Btw. do you kow what Name has Embo´s probe droid? Coud not find it.
Maybe a pun in that direction? Cleaning Droid - EmboXYZ?
Unfortunately, its such a small detail that no information on the drone has ever been given. no name, no model, nothing. not even the star wars wiki has anything on it. and if those nerds cant find it, then it likely only exists in the mind of the person who designed it for the show.

Im also not a huge fan of naming it after embo, first and foremost because the name really doesn't fit with the drone, and second because theres a minute possibility of the fact that the name itself is copyrighted or something, and we might get in trouble for using it. Bit paranoid of me, i know, but hey, ya never know.

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Don´t do it.... no don´t doooo ittt...
ah it´s invane...:negativeman:

2.png

Here is your quadballed Drone with with enough Tube-Arms to Cleanbang everything in Steele ´s Body at the same time:p :justajoke:

I also find the Name, its should be a variant of the DRK-1 https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/DRK-1_Dark_Eye_probe_droid
So when it should be a serious Name:

DRK-1 Clean Eye Probe Drone
CleaningDrone DRK-1
CD-DRK-1

I mean it is just a CleaningDrone after all

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Don´t do it.... no don´t doooo ittt...
ah it´s invane...:negativeman:

View attachment 9476

Here is your quadballed Drone with with enough Tube-Arms to Cleanbang everything in Steele ´s Body at the same time:p :justajoke:

I also find the Name, its should be a variant of the DRK-1 https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/DRK-1_Dark_Eye_probe_droid
So when it should be a serious Name:

DRK-1 Clean Eye Probe Drone
CleaningDrone DRK-1
CD-DRK-1

I mean it is just a CleaningDrone after all

hah, not bad. Though i moreso imagined the tendrils emerginf from the slots on the sides, like so...
upload_2019-5-6_14-15-8.png

OMG, it looks so shitty, lol.

But you get what i was going for, right?

TBH, ive kinda jumped up in the fence of the cum being collected into bags. Cuz the drone also sucks up dirt, grime, sweat, etc. Plus who knows how long the stuff has been on you. So the resulting mixture would be pretty gross.

The reason Bubble Buddy gets away with it is cuz the cum is preserved in the orbs. So its no less sanitary than it would be right from the tap.

It would also add some possibly unnecessary additional complexity to all this, which is the last thing i need....

Yeah, if im being honest, i think ill skip the cum collection.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
See, just have it spray some sort of foam and have the thing suction the foam off
But like I said before, the foam filling you up would logically cause a fair amount of stimulation, which is contrary to the purpose of the drone.

Maybe some kinda spray, instead? It could contain a numbing agent, so it would act as both a cleaner, and make it so that you dont get aroused while being cleaned, as well as adding that Fresh Scent effect I've been thinking of.

That's actually a good idea... I'll make a note of it, thanks!

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
Name ideas:
Clean-chan / Clean-kun
Pristine-chan / Pristine-kun
Cleaner Bot 101 a.k.a. CL101

Edit: Since pheromones only stack up to a certain limit, I don't think the pheromone "fresh scent" option would be OP. It wouldn't do anything for people who already have pheromone cloud / jungle queen scent / alpha scent / musky pheromones, and it would help people who don't have those. As a counter-balancing idea, just to keep it safe, you might make the character gain lust faster (as if they had the extra ardor perk).

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Name ideas:
Clean-chan / Clean-kun
Pristine-chan / Pristine-kun
Cleaner Bot 101 a.k.a. CL101

Edit: Since pheromones only stack up to a certain limit, I don't think the pheromone "fresh scent" option would be OP. It wouldn't do anything for people who already have pheromone cloud / jungle queen scent / alpha scent / musky pheromones, and it would help people who don't have those. As a counter-balancing idea, just to keep it safe, you might make the character gain lust faster (as if they had the extra ardor perk).
The Fresh Scent status effect would literally do nothing. It would just be flavor text. Something extra.

I might consider making it silly mode exclusive, though. Lord knows we need more stuff for that.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I'm sorry to say but Nova now has a new clean feature. It almost has all of the abilities of your doc.
It can clean cum on you in you or seal it into you.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I'm sorry to say but Nova now has a new clean feature. It almost has all of the abilities of your doc.
It can clean cum on you in you or seal it into you.
I am are. But as the individual who wrote said xpac in question agreed with me on, not everybody wants to wear Nova

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
I have a question:

The concept of the drone is to clean in public or in enemy squares without taking off your clothes, so far so good.
So there is no need for Exibitonist text and the tendrils can do there work under the cloth.

For normal clothing, the tendrils may enter at the waistband, Power Armor's can have a service opening, and in an airtide suit the option should be simply grayed out.

But how is that supposed to work with all the jumpsuits, catsutites and so on? I dont know if the game has a Flag for this Armorstyle.

I can not think of a good solution right now...

Edit: Even more headache prepares me what happens if someone has equipped nova ....

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I have a question:

The concept of the drone is to clean in public or in enemy squares without taking off your clothes, so far so good.
So there is no need for Exibitonist text and the tendrils can do there work under the cloth.

For normal clothing, the tendrils may enter at the waistband, Power Armor's can have a service opening, and in an airtide suit the option should be simply grayed out.

But how is that supposed to work with all the jumpsuits, catsutites and so on? I dont know if the game has a Flag for this Armorstyle.

I can not think of a good solution right now...

Edit: Even more headache prepares me what happens if someone has equipped nova ....
Fuck, you're right....

Ugh, we may have to just use suspension of disbelief on this one.

Maybe I'll just add a little thing saying you go to a secluded spot and just walk back?

Idk. I'll think about it some more.

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
I took a closer look at the flags. It doesn't seem to be as easy to narrow it down as I thought.
I've come to the conclusion that it would be best to unify the text and leave the theme to the imagination of the player. Like, "You can feel the tendrils searching their way under your clothes." (if.PCisClothed)

To simplify things I suggest to grey out the drone with airtight suits and Nova (for now).

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I took a closer look at the flags. It doesn't seem to be as easy to narrow it down as I thought.
I've come to the conclusion that it would be best to unify the text and leave the theme to the imagination of the player. Like, "You can feel the tendrils searching their way under your clothes." (if.PCisClothed)

To simplify things I suggest to grey out the drone with airtight suits and Nova (for now).
Right, I'll try and keep this in mind. Thanks, man.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I've been thinking on your idea for a while, and I've come up with something similar that may take less work. Now, Galotians basically do the job of your drone but you couldn't carry one with you everywhere you went. The Gray Goos of Tarkus are essentially nano-machine based Galotians. Plus they come in miniature size as shown by testing the Goozooka on Anno showed. What I propose is this, instead of making a whole new item, simply make it a new use for the Vial of Gray Microbots instead. Open vial, pour over Steele, a short amount of time later you have a thoroughly cleaned Steel and a well fed Mini Grey Goo.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Then why not just make it a sellable SteeleTech item(from Anno specifically) after you help the Nova crew with their bodies?

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Better yet, make it like a spare item found inside one of the probes. I mean, Steele can either buy it, salvage it or build a new Nova Drone from scratch.

Also, perhaps upgrading it could serve also as a combat buddy? Just food for thought.