Cheats not working? Android Apk

Nauticalbold

Dec 23, 2021
Hey, so I just downloaded the newer version of the android apk version of TiTs, was a little annoyed that it was treated as a whole new app instead of updating the old ine, but not complaining about that.

I actually have two issues. I went to the V-Ko droid on Mhenga to use the cheats since I had to start the game all over again on this new version...and every time I put one in nothing seems to work from ANY of the cheats

Also periodically, when moving around I find myself Unable to move, not back the way I came, forward or anything, and it just sticks there, the only way I was able to get unstuck and do anything was hitting the "previous" text buttons a few times, and then the arrow keys for movement to go backward

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
On the main menu, tap the dot of the "i" four times. There will be a cheat menu in Options.

Hargan

Mar 16, 2022
Also periodically, when moving around I find myself Unable to move, not back the way I came, forward or anything, and it just sticks there, the only way I was able to get unstuck and do anything was hitting the "previous" text buttons a few times, and then the arrow keys for movement to go backward

This bug has been around for a while, just open any menu (the codex or main menu will work) then go back to the game and your controls should work again

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Cheats like impulse doesn't work on andorid anymore?
Impulse and 88mph don't work in any current version. They were both superseded by the browser Console. I don't know if you can open it on Android (and I don't know how to initiate scenes with the Console, but I know it's possible). 88mph can be replaced by wait(x), where x is the time to wait in minutes.

HQK

Jan 31, 2018
Impulse and 88mph don't work in any current version. They were both superseded by the browser Console. I don't know if you can open it on Android (and I don't know how to initiate scenes with the Console, but I know it's possible). 88mph can be replaced by wait(x), where x is the time to wait in minutes.
Thanks,is there anyways to replay certain scenes now?