Cheat codes

A Random Guy

Sep 13, 2015
So I was looking around the wiki and noticed a Cheat code page, albeit empty considering there are more important things that need to be added to the game. What kind of cheats would be added and how would one access them

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
fucks sake if i cant even defeat the FIRST BOSS, i need the infinite health cheat NOW
Get gud is the cheat. Also Allurane deals heavy resolve dmg.
714302943_preview_hqdefault.jpg
This is a joke in case you fell for it.

Last edited:

Nathilio

Jun 21, 2019
Honestly, buyable maps can sidestep this, while also give another Avenue for players to offload spare cash
well that may be true there's drawbacks, namely missing out on the exp, drops, and coin from random encounters, or missing out on finding the various random people like sugo and lusina, im saying this for both the cheat code and buyable maps, though i don't see the reason for cheat codes period concidering there's an easy mode

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
well that may be true there's drawbacks, namely missing out on the exp, drops, and coin from random encounters, or missing out on finding the various random people like sugo and lusina, im saying this for both the cheat code and buyable maps

...but encounters can happen when you move between tiles...

...and the explore button never goes away. I use it on the mountainous nodes to farm Fuffy Birb Eggs

Reactions: Prent and Salomon

Nathilio

Jun 21, 2019
true but exploring the way it is makes you feel like your actually progressing, well at least in my opinion, i wasnt trying to say remove it or whatnot, like i said im just stating my opinion

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Late to the thread, I know, but I do wonder about easy mode to be honest..

How does that mode work? I tried to use it a couple of times, but somehow I am actually worse in battles with that mode on, than in normal mode.
I think the first time was when I wanted to read the scene at the end of the tutorial once again, created a char and put on easy mode..
And then proceeded to lose every single battle.. somehow.

There is either something wrong, or RNG hates me when I try to "cheat" my way to stuff. >_<

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Late to the thread, I know, but I do wonder about easy mode to be honest..

How does that mode work? I tried to use it a couple of times, but somehow I am actually worse in battles with that mode on, than in normal mode.
I think the first time was when I wanted to read the scene at the end of the tutorial once again, created a char and put on easy mode..
And then proceeded to lose every single battle.. somehow.

There is either something wrong, or RNG hates me when I try to "cheat" my way to stuff. >_<
It makes you do more damage and take less damage.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
I managed to one-shot most bosses and be one-shot by most bosses.
My last character did so, Charmer with Lust build. Used my encounter skill which somehow critted every time and did 125 lust damage.
While there where quite a lot battles which I lost before I could do anything because the enemy critted me.

RNG can be kinda nutty in this game... ^^'
Well that and lust/mental combat is kinda unbalanced at the moment.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
hahahahahahahhaahhahahaahhaha
Have you not seen the 1k damage smites? The Alraune is super easy to one-shot these days, especially with some grinding. Even without smite evil, it's fairly doable.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Well, since smite's nerf, it takes a lot of preparation to make it deal half as much damage as it could before. No matter the weapon i pick, the damage doesn't change too. i tried a combo of buffing spells, like song of storms, charge weapon, even save edited to add overcharge (honestly one of my favorite spells) to buff it even further, taking me three full rounds just to be able to prepare to use smite on the fourth, and i can't go past the 700 dmg mark (and that's a crit btw!). Rip 1k smite, you will be missed (not really). have yet to test it's damage with blessing though, since it adds 100 spellpower, it could make song of storms and overcharge double in power as well, but then if just one thing goes wrong and you lose a turn, it all goes to shit (not to mention if you don't get one shot while you're preparing). Feels like you're saying kamehameha very slowly till you smite people.

In any case, beating the Alraune shouldn't be all that hard, your comp is either not that great (not sure if that's even a thing in this game given the fact you can roll pretty much anything and win), or you're not paying attention to what your enemies are and how they work. if you don't have any source of fire damage (cait has 2 spells that deal fire damage and any mage champion can have even 3 fire spells not to mention grease), you can buy naptha from Ogrish, which imbues fire damage to your weapon, which will without a doubt, help tremendously in the fight, since that boss, along with all effigies have -100 fire resistance, making it possible to deal double fire damage to them.

Tldr: just kill them with fire my dude.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
In any case, beating the Alraune shouldn't be all that hard, your comp is either not that great (not sure if that's even a thing in this game given the fact you can roll pretty much anything and win), or you're not paying attention to what your enemies are and how they work. if you don't have any source of fire damage (cait has 2 spells that deal fire damage and any mage champion can have even 3 fire spells not to mention grease), you can buy naptha from Ogrish, which imbues fire damage to your weapon, which will without a doubt, help tremendously in the fight, since that boss, along with all effigies have -100 fire resistance, making it possible to deal double fire damage to them.

Tldr: just kill them with fire my dude.

That was the way I did it most of the time, since I usually disliked using tease-warfare. (I find the tease attack kinda immersion breaking tbh :D)
Grease -> Fireball and most group enemies are toast, as is the alraune. Add a companion who lieks fire-damage himself and two people can enjoy setting enemies on fire!

A

Anon_123

fucks sake if i cant even defeat the FIRST BOSS, i need the infinite health cheat NOW
the first boss isnt even that hard to beat, unless youre maybe trying to rush t at level 1 like an idiot. just explore all the places first, picking up side quests on the way, and as you do that youll get to like level 3 or 4 and then fight the first boss.