Chastity Steele the (configurable) double ended latex onahole cutesy demon fucktoy save files. HAX

JBornWhoS

Oct 22, 2017
Here's them save files. Made with TiTS 0.7.218 (public) and TiTSEd 0.27.7
(I posted this before linking to google drive but that thread seems to be infinitely awaiting moderation. So this time files are attached below.)
There's save files for all three jobs with the appropriate gun/shield.

After playing without cheats a few times I like to hack in items and start out with themed builds. This one is a neuchacho black latex double ended onahole thing. After going back and forth from TiTS and TiTSEd off and on over several days (as I'm still playing a couple other builds and am not ready to play this one) I realized I could include some items and that would make it like a configurable character others could use without needing to hack themselves. So you can have non-neuchacho builds with varying body types starting from this latex demon template.

As is, Chastity is a short (4'6" this time because too short sometimes doesn't jive in my head with some of the descriptions), petite (in the other ways), androgynous (exactly 50! feminine pronouns it says), cutesy succubus, black latex, double ended onahole thing. And yup, the name is a double entendre, simultaneously being ironic and apropos.
You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a demon-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 4 feet and 6 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.37 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with glistening, black skin. Overall, your visage has an androgynous set of features that would work on either a male or a female and succulent, black lips. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a gem-like shimmering crimson iris and nestled within the pitch black depths of your sclera. The moderately long, black hair on your head is parted by a pair of three-inch long, wicked-looking demonic ears. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. A pair of three-inch long pointed horns has broken through the smooth skin on your forehead, proclaiming some demonic taint to any who see them.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, sensually wrapped in a layer of extra-glossy black latex, and a pair of tiny bat-like demon-wings sprout from your back, flapping cutely, otherwise of little use. Your human-shaped hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. You have curved hips that match your trim, lithe body, and your small, cushy derriere looks great under your gear. A narrow tail ending in a spaded tip curls down from your butt, wrapping around your leg sensually at every opportunity. Your lithe legs are capped with flexible clawed feet. Sharp black nails grow where once you had toe-nails, giving you fantastic grip. Your flat midriff is nice and smooth.

You have a waif’s chest, flat and innocent-looking, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are black.

You have a curious lack of any sexual endowments.

You have one backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.
Stats

Personal Statistics
* Name: Chastity Steele
* Upbringing: Pampered
* Affinity: Reflexes
* Initial Race: Human
* Current Race: Demon-morph
* Height: 4’ 6”
* Weight: 66.42 lbs
* Sex: Sexless
* Gender Alignment: Androgynous, Female Pronouns
* Gender Appearance Rating: 50, Androgynous
* Femininity: 0 %
* Personality Score: 50, Mischievous
* Alcohol Tolerance: 0/100
* Exhibitionism: 66/100
* Carry Threshold: 80.07 lbs
Head
* Face: Human
* Hair: Black, Latex, Hair
* Hair, Length: 6”
* Ears: 3”, Demonic
* Eyes: Crimson, Demonic
* Lips: Luscious, Black
* Tongue: Long, Prehensile, Tapered, Demonic
* Horns: 2, 3” Demonic
Body
* Tone: 0/0/100
* Thickness: 0/0/100
* Skin: Smooth, Latex
* Skin Tone: Black
* Arms: 2, Demonic
* Legs: 2, Plantigrade, Demonic
* Back: 2, Scaled, Black, Small Demonic Wings
* Tail: 1, Long, Prehensile, Demonic
Chest
* Nipples: 2 Black Nipples, 1 per breast
* Nipple, Length Ratio: 1
* Areola, Width Ratio: 1
Breasts
* Breast, Count: 2
* Nipple, Type: Normal
* Nipple, Length: 0.25 in each
* Areola, Size: 0.5 in each
Belly
* Belly, Size Rating: 0
* Belly, Weight: 0 lbs
* Incubation, Speed Modifier: 300 %
* Incubation, Quantity Modifier: 100 %
Ass
* Hip, Size Rating: 3
* Butt, Size Rating: 3
* Butt, Weight: 1.35 lbs (2 %)
* Anus: 1, Asshole
* Anus, Virginity: Taken
* Anus, Capacity, Bonus: 20 cubic inches
* Anus, Capacity, Effective: 74.667 cubic inches
* Anus, Looseness Level: 2 (I hacked minimum looseness to 2.)
* Anus, Wetness Level: 0
Came with maximum latex skin stuff.
Black Latex - Gives you delightful latex skin, but keeps you slightly more aroused at all times.

With both below pregnancy takes half the time.
Breed Hungry - Increases speed that semen is created at and the pregnancy speed. (hacked in, but part of dumbfuck)
Incubator - Increases the speed at which your pregnancies progress. (sexual gift)

While I'm blatantly hacking, why would a sex toy ever not be down for sex?
Treated Readiness - Increases minimum lust to 33, ensuring you’re always ready to go.

Below are the items I stuck in to make this save configurable without using hacks yourself. Just throw away (or sell) crap you don't want.
This stuff is in case you decide you don't want to just be jet black all over. Storage was full of the other configuration options.

Inventory: (5/10 slots used.)
20x Medipen Full of Rainbotox (Random colors!)
10x Lip Tease Lip Balm (Lip color and also size.)
10x Rainbow Gaze (Eye color.)
10x Pickmentation (Skin color and markings.)
10x Pleasure Palette Permapaint (Nipple/genital color.)
Nearby, the TamaniCorp Dong Designer hums with life. (In case you don't want a demon dick if you take throbb.)

Your bright pink Egg Trainer is sitting in the corner, rumbling slightly as the heating and cleaning processes inside it percolate. (My favorite! <3 Get ovalasting and you'll be butt preg from everything!)

Wardrobe Storage:

Dress Clothes
Plain Panties
Plain Bra
Anal Princess Panties (In case you don't wanna leak.)
Slut-Seal Thong (In case you don't wanna leak.)
Strange Metal Collar (This is the latex omnisuit so you can be exposed at all times even at Tavros. Appearance-wise, it doesn't change anything if you're already black latex so it's like you're WEARING NUTHIN AT AAAAAAAAAAALL!)

Consumables Storage:

2x Anusoft Cream (Pump it up! I planned to.)
10x Skin Clear (In case you want less latex or do like I intend to and drink it for lubricated tongue, ass, and maybe skin.)
1x Pussybloom Pill (Make her a REAL fake succubus.)
10x Vial of Throbb (Dicks EVERYWHERE!!!!)

Ass n' titties!
1x Boobswell Pads
5x Thicc&Shake
1x Ass Slap Patch

5x Container Labeled ‘ReductPro’ (Help fine tune your values or whatever)
10x Lucifier Candy Apple (In case you want to be more demonic.)
1x Purple Dumbfuck Pill (In case you REALLY want to fuck up.)
Here's some items you can easily buy for some basic config.

Adjust your fem/masc.
Sera:
A popsicle labeled ‘Estrobloom’ - 720 credits.
An injector labeled ‘ManUp’ - 1200 credits.
A bundle of spongecakes called ‘Twink-ease’ - 1800 credits.
Etc.

Mi Amour for your hardlight panties.
Tamanicorp for lactation and toys.
Happy Tails for some costumes maybe?
Shear Beauty for all your hair needs.
Fur Effect for whatever.

Vending machine outside Beth's:
A jar of Easy Fit cream - 38 credits.(Anal wetness and capacity.)
A package containing a pill of Mighty Tight - 375 credits. (In case you don't want minimum anal looseness to be 2.)
A sachet of Omega Oil - 650 credits. (Anal wetness, capacity, and fuck fever!)
A package containing a single container labeled “ReductPro” - 2500 credits. (In case you need more.)

Vending machine outside Shear Beauty:
A foil-wrapped lemon cake roll - 10 credits. (Get taller, up to ten feet.)
A foil-wrapped strawberry shortcake roll - 10 credits. (Get shorted, down to four feet.)

If you reeeeeeeeeeeeeally need other things you can always go back to TiTSEd.

Well, let me know what you make of this if you do. Or not. No obligations or whatever.

Attachments

• Chastity - 1 days - Merc.tits
    140.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Chastity - 1 days - Smug.tits
    140.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Chastity - 1 days - Tech.tits
    140.3 KB · Views: 9