Character Icon Generator.

Aug 30, 2020
Has an icon gen been made so that we can have our pic reflect the changes that occur throughout the game or do we just have to have broken immersion.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
...you have no idea how much work something like that would actually be, do you? Or the fact that even if one were to exist people would still bitch that their Champion doesn't look quite like that in their head and it needs to be changed to reflect their special snowflake.

Wait, maybe this is a crazy idea but instead of asking the devs to throw time and effort into a hole in the ground on a project none of them care about, you could use the custom avatar option that's already in the game and find/make your own image if that level of immersion is so important to you.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Like omg sorry for asking to see if someone had done it my bad i guess ill just crawl back into my hole and die like dman.

Idk if you're being sarcastic or not, but if you are...
giphy.gif

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Like omg sorry for asking to see if someone had done it my bad i guess ill just crawl back into my hole and die like dman.
Maybe don't set the tone with passive-aggressiveness and expect people to shit rainbows and unicorns in response.

Also, if a tiny headshot in a corner of the screen for a TEXT GAME is breaking your immersion, maybe you need a better imagination.

Also also, who's dman?

Last edited:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
No, YOU dman!

JN Crazy Laff.gif