Character Bust Image System

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
I just had a funny thought, that I am not sure whether or not anyone ever thought of it before regarding it. If so then I apologize if this post has been repeated

So basically, what I had in mind is that in regards to the bust system (not the booby kind you sillies), have the devs ever thought of maybe create a more accurate profiling system?

Basically is that instead of choosing the art style bust with a primary and secondary choice; however I realize that this system will not always work a hundred percent. I completely understand that that is specifically what the the upper left corner for selecting the preffered bust is for. What i am asking is that is it possible to create a system where you can select the primary art style bust for all bust and there is a secondary system where instead of simply a selecting a secondary art style bust, for NPCs that have yet to have their art busts; it is instead a full character list of NPCs where you can pick and choose the bust art style that you prefer.

Its just something that crossed my mind when sometime the bust selection system does not follow as intended, and I am quite satisfied with the one using right now, even if it slightly takes out the immersion by manually changing the bust everytime you play a new game and the bust isnt the one you picked or wanted.

Has this ever been considered b4? I mean this sounds waaay to taxing, since it will require restructing the settings menu. Its just a thought that's all. Did my reasoning confuse anyone? I'll try my best to explain my reasoning if so when I can.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Basically you want a list of all NPCs in the settings menu so that we don't have to find them in-game to change their busts. Is that correct?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There's only like 4 active bust artists. Maybe we could benefit from a Tertiary choice.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Used to have four options you picked as fallbacks. Now it's down to two. Never understood that change.

*Old man voice* Back in my day you used to put pictures in a separate folder for each character. Game came with a few, but you could run off and get your own pictures. Add 'em in yourself, uphill both ways in the snow!