Character Build Suggestions

piefightclub

Mar 4, 2024
Basically, I want to make Xiao from library of Ruina, but i dont know what kind of weapons, armor, equipment to use.
1709514493337.png1709514525090.png1709514567632.png

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Oh my, is that the "I Am Fire!!!" woman from Legend of Ruina on Nintendo Switch, known for her famous quote "Boohoo, my husband is dead."?

The answer would have to depend on how far you are in game, and how much you are willing to tamper with the game, cause some items you'd want are inaccessible without editting. For example the closest thing to her Guandao would be a Naginata that you can't normaly get.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
The Regal Kimono and the Guldring are great for fire builds.

piefightclub

Mar 4, 2024
Oh my, is that the "I Am Fire!!!" woman from Legend of Ruina on Nintendo Switch, known for her famous quote "Boohoo, my husband is dead."?

The answer would have to depend on how far you are in game, and how much you are willing to tamper with the game, cause some items you'd want are inaccessible without editting. For example the closest thing to her Guandao would be a Naginata that you can't normaly get.
im alright with editing. also dragonscale armor is pretty close to the armor that xiao has
flametounge blade is also a pretty good fire weapon
The Regal Kimono and the Guldring are great for fire builds.
the guldring sounds pretty good but idk how to get it or what kind of spells to use for it
since this character is meant to be melee

Last edited:

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
the guldring sounds pretty good but idk how to get it or what kind of spells to use for it
since this character is meant to be melee
You give the Dawnsword to Liaden and then wait

Loveless

May 29, 2022
im alright with editing. also dragonscale armor is pretty close to the armor that xiao has
flametounge blade is also a pretty good fire weapon
Well if you don't care about save editting the Naginata would be closest weapon to Xiao, but if you want something stronger you can use the Caranbrot, it has a dragon motif too.

You can also treat Lumia soul bind as EGO manifestation too, it even comes free with wings.

piefightclub

Mar 4, 2024
Well if you don't care about save editting the Naginata would be closest weapon to Xiao, but if you want something stronger you can use the Caranbrot, it has a dragon motif too.

You can also treat Lumia soul bind as EGO manifestation too, it even comes free with wings.
caranbrot might be a good idea
as for soul bind
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah we free out here
although what kind of skills would be close to what xiao has