Chaotic Asshole Playthrough

ham

Sep 2, 2015
Hello,

As I am currently playing the game, I want Steele to be the biggest asshole possible. Currently that has included zapping penny (against her will), letting tarkus blow up, and also letting myrellion get nuked (all whilst being a 1 int bimbo). What else could I do to make my Steele an insufferable dumbass?

Thanks for your help.

ham

Sep 2, 2015
I just found you can basically make Anno cry by evicting her from the ship lol

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
letting myrellion get nuked
Well, this particular act is quite difficult to evaluate unequivocally. I can't get rid of the feeling that if the game had a karma system like Fallout 3, then after frying all the bugs at once, the message "You've gained Karma!" would appear. Too many assholes per square meter, for God's sake!
Better help the Bothrioc reach for the stars, that's for sure. And in a couple hundred years the whole galaxy will be suffering from drug bugs lurking in the shadows with no concept of "consent". Evil yay!
Goldens and Reds are not much better, most likely to get industrialise with new technology, start active expansion, then conflicts, wars, hundreds of worlds on fire, countless deaths, yeah yeah already saw it somewhere else.

So by all means help them!

You know, perhaps sometime to create the greatest evil you just need a little tip of kindness!:gedallears:
Good man.jpeg

Reactions: ham

Cerneu

Aug 19, 2019
Have you tried dropping off Reaha on New Texas? She really hates that.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Get Embry and Fisi to the point they confess and then reject them.
I don't really care for Embry much anymore but you're practically a scumbag for getting that far with her only to say no (especially if you took her virginity by that point). Fisi getting rejected should in of itself be against the galactic law.

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
Get Embry and Fisi to the point they confess and then reject them.
I don't really care for Embry much anymore but you're practically a scumbag for getting that far with her only to say no (especially if you took her virginity by that point). Fisi getting rejected should in of itself be against the galactic law.
Don't forget Zheniya! the Zil Call Girl in Tavros, you can make her pregnant and when you go visit her you can simply tell her to fuck off when she asks for your help becuase she didn't expected her contraceptives to fail.

Some douchebagery things to do:

*Give Mitch tittyblossom and get rid of his dick that he just wanted to change (granted he does end up liking female form but still, douche cus Steele intentionally doesn't tell what it does)

*Invade Vark's home and beat the living shit out of him until he is your sub (you are invading his home ffs)

*Mark Kaine, though granted guy kinda deserves it

*Grope Verusha, even more so if you know her backstory

*Attack Lys or Briha even when they stop attacking you.

*Give Sydian Females Throbb or call others when beating them.

*Send Reaha to get Treated.

*Destroy Gianna confidence and make her act as a sex toy. (which well she kinda is but NOT THE POINT)

*Make Amber addicted to Dumbfuck or Throbb

*Masturbate in Lash office but then again guy is a asshole too so evens out I guess?

*Ruin the Soaked Raskavel by giving more soak to her

Last edited:

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
oh i see still couldn't do that to her. she been through so much.
Boo! Lame. :mad:

Nope. It was planned, but never written, and that was back when the Treatment was mandatory for all NT residents; since that was retconned away, the original plan doesn't work anymore, and it's now a lot harder to justify Reaha getting Treated.
Oh, I totally didn't know that! Makes me wonder why she still panics if you boot her from the crew when Steele's ship is docked on New Texas.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Makes me wonder why she still panics if you boot her from the crew when Steele's ship is docked on New Texas.
Likely an oversight. There's a decent number if you look hard enough.

Like how Zephyr will pull a gun on you and be an enormous bitch in some scenes even if you're preggers with her kids.

Should I add those to the reports? Idk if I should.... what do yall think?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Hello,

As I am currently playing the game, I want Steele to be the biggest asshole possible. Currently that has included zapping penny (against her will), letting tarkus blow up, and also letting myrellion get nuked (all whilst being a 1 int bimbo). What else could I do to make my Steele an insufferable dumbass?

Thanks for your help.
You can I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN Riya out of banging a literal princess.

Uh.... wtf.....

I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN

Omg lol. It automatically changes c----uck to, well you know.

That's hilarious! I wonder if it's set to do that for anything else?

I'm tempted to test out various words but I don't wanna get banned lol

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
Like how Zephyr will pull a gun on you and be an enormous bitch in some scenes even if you're preggers with her kids.
Maybe she is allowed because she is technically goverment? dunno that's how I thought about it.
You can I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN Riya out of banging a literal princess
Being an asshole to Riya is 10000% justified in every single case, fuck that Racist Eugenist bitch, Greene deserves FAR better.

And it's not like you are being an asshole, you're playing the game she came up with in the first place, she is the only one to blame for not keeping up lol.

Oh, I totally didn't know that! Makes me wonder why she still panics if you boot her from the crew when Steele's ship is docked on New Texas.
I think her content wasn't updated when the retcon set in iirc, and she was supposed to be a Cowmazon like Zephyr so she would still largely be her, but with more muscles and maybe a dick.

ham

Sep 2, 2015
I mean what is the point of roleplaying a character if I can't be a typical 1% trust-fund-golden-parachute man baby?

MakoBlade

Sep 19, 2018
Hello,

Thanks for your help.
Dress like Nehzara? Idk? you blew up a planet and made a puppy cry, you're already a dictator, dress the part. In all seriousness, a military uniform like hers would br a great addition.

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
As I was having the pregnancy I realized you can be an asshole in Uveto to Gel Zon by kicking his ass, and dominating him which has the chance of pregnancy (granted it's well the culture and both agreed to what would happen but DAMN chill out lmao)
1704855267731.png

Also speaking of Uveto, beating the crap out of Valrynn/Frostwyrm without killing it multiple times is probrably an bit of asshole move (and she does call you out if you do saying she will just leave if you are beating her up for the kicks)

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
Everything I can think of in order of what's immediately possible without forgoing certain bits. The bolded are stuff you need to do before anything else.

Break up with Bess/Ben. The most monstrous thing you could do.

Sell Hand So after talking the AI down. Or destroy the AI. More classy to not leave loose ends.

Let Tarkus get blown up.

Don't promise Embry that you will avoid telling anybody.

Kill Taivara.

Do the Bothrioc quest, then go to Uveto to get the Fake Counteragent from Lessau. Attend the bothrioc meeting, and spray the fake counteragent. You knowingly prevent a species, however dangerous they may be, from being put up with the likes of the Dzaan, and basically steal a legendary artifact from them that their ambassador gives to you willingly, despite what you did.

Let the fungi queen burn.

Let Fazian be taken by the ants in exchange for the bribe.

Bag the queen instead of letting her run to Mhen'ga or a Kui Tan world. Arguably the worst outcome since you would be dooming both reds and golds to die on Myrellion, with nothing stating that either would be safe.

Fuck the Water Queen with penis.

Hide your identity from Shade, then do the Kara Quest mission and be a complete dick to Kara. After which, Kara will kill Shade, meaning you get your half-sister killed by proxy of your actions.

Impregnate Briha, the red ant deserter. Then blow up Myrellion. You killed your lover and your unborn child in one fell swoop.

Steal Roz's core. Arguably worse since she would have a harder time resisting being a bimbo, meaning somebody stealing her armor becomes far more likely, and it's all downhill from there.

End combat without fucking the rat raiders(this decreases their friendship with you, but let's face it, you wouldn't want to be friends with a Robin Hood group if you were a true jackass).

Complete Syri quest, but let Valden die as to make the trip pointless and Syri extremely upset.

Kill the Frostwyrm on Uveto, helping in dooming the race to extinction. (You should then go to Korgii Hold to make armor from the scales)

Let Korgii Hold be destroyed by the Milodans when Ula asks you for help(and impregnate her for the funny as well). Or, if you want to exploit Kiona(you can basically buy savicite from her for less than base price by selling her own piercings to her in exchange for savicite and not credits), instead sentence Eitan and his tribe to permanent mining life.

Kill Zaalt.

Burn the plantation and join the bees during the Plantation Quest. Then win the Pollen Festival and impregnate Quinn. Tell her that you don't approve of her using herbs and then proceed to bail on her for the entire pregnancy.

Feminize Del.

Refuse to be a father or provide money for Zheniya, the call girl on Tavros.

Refuse to take the kids from the zil girl or raskvel girl on Mhen'ga and Tarkus respectively.

Prioritize the probe instead of your cousin... pretty much the only thing I could think of on Dhaal. Besides the party that is. The options that are worst for the planet should be self-evident.

Have Tittyblossom Bizzy meet her mother? I haven't tried it myself as I don't like being a dick, but I think that meeting would not go well.

Lay parasitic tail spawn wherever you can, be it cunt tails or cockvines. Cockvines especially if you want to be a public menace; if those are spread around, I'm pretty sure the idle obscenity is going to cause at least a few minors to be mentally damaged or ruined. Unless the cockvine has some sort of instinct to not do stuff at certain times and places, as well as people. Point is: Cockvines aren't painful like Cunt Tails, so there's the chance that they can attach themselves to someone in their sleep.

Make Sera a sub and encourage her to be a tart. Make sure to do every option that ruins her, remove cock, regen hymen, change to pink... you may not be able to impregnate her, but you crush her dreams entirely so yeah. Or just never train her to be a sub, and just ream her ass since she'd never grow to like it if you keep fucking her without her arousal being high.

Be a jackass to the Love Starz after they split for a bit.

Be a jackass in Tessa's invite to the wedding.

Hard reject Chaurmine.

Make Vark subby.

Fuck Beatrice.

Reject Fisianna entirely(you monster).

Don't wait for Paige when making her eyes come back. Or just don't fund her eye surgery. She'll have years, after all.

Turn Penny into a Bimbo without consent.

Turn the goblin pirate into the authorities. Along with every other one.

Last edited:

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Nope. It was planned, but never written, and that was back when the Treatment was mandatory for all NT residents; since that was retconned away, the original plan doesn't work anymore, and it's now a lot harder to justify Reaha getting Treated.
Wait, how was it retconned?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You can also:
  • Turn Kiro into a bimbo, then give her a name that isn't Kiro. Leaving Dr. Po alive is probably more evil than killing her, but you can either beat her up anyway, or have 1 credit in your account when you buy Kiro to stiff her on the payment.
  • Make sure when you're rescuing Kiro that you steal her stuff and take her virginity without permission.
  • Steal the Sidewinder, kill Olympia when she tries to stop you, get the Sidewinder trashed in a battle, then sell it.
  • Get Saendra's contact killed during Fools Rush In.
  • Knock up everyone in Gastigoth, but make sure you don't visit the nursery.

Last edited:

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
One last extremely minor thing: do something like Dumbfuck that permanently fucks you up, then talk to Lessau to annoy him.

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
You can also:
  • Turn Kiro into a bimbo, then give her a name that isn't Kiro. Leaving Dr. Po alive is probably more evil than killing her, but you can either beat her up anyway, or have 1 credit in your account when you buy Kiro to stiff her on the payment.
  • Make sure when you're rescuing Kiro that you steal her stuff and take her virginity without permission.
  • Steal the Sidewinder, kill Olympia when she tries to stop you, get the Sidewinder trashed in a battle, then sell it.
  • Get Saendra's contact killed during Fools Rush In.
  • Knock up everyone in Gastigoth, but make sure you don't visit the nursery.
I would argue that the last one is kinda pointless seeing as there are literally no consequences to never interacting with your kids. Forgot about Kiro, though, but I kinda figured the best way to be a dick there was self-evident.

Also, an obscure thing that I kind of forgot here: Kill Sophora. It's designed so that you have to have the Hard personality to kill her. You need to let her rape you once, then you can just straight up off her in the following encounter after a few emails from her. If you wanna be Ultra Asshole though, you can activate cheats and pull her weapons from the debug menu after she blows them up, pretending that you disarmed the explosives on them and also killed her. You can find out what are her weapons in her google doc.