Change in extra crew quarters - can we have a reset on some characters?

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Given the recent nerfing of the extra crew quarters, there's not enough space on the Sidewinder for all the various crew that Steele can recruit. Some of the crew are easy to get rid of - kick Kiro back to her own ship, kick Eitian back to Uvento, kick Kase off. But poor Penny - if she has been recruited, there's no soft landing for her. Can we get a reset option for Penny, or in the alternative a way to get her old job back?
(Yes, I know of the clown car cheat).

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
I made a bug report because of this issue. The patch notes only mentioned a change in the advanced crew quarters description and nothing of a nerf. I can only make assumptions but I wouldn't expect a significant change in crew size would make it past the testing phase before a patch released.

Like, they wouldn't look at such a change and say: "Yep, the game is more fun now."

I could always be wrong though..

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Well, the description of the extra crew quarters was that it added one crew slot per module - so you went from an empty location that can hold 1 crew to a extra crew module holding one extra crew - i.e. 2 crew. And in the Flash version that was the case. However, in the Javascript conversion it added 2 crew - so one empty slot of 1 crew to 1 extra module of 3 crew. I suppose that was NOT the intended outcome, and they are fixing that now.