Cerespirin Nymph Character

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
@shadefalcon I'm also curious if they're just horny all the time, when they're not pregnant, or what?

Horny like a New Texan or just an average Terran or just out there to breed?
Perhaps a bit lower than the average New Texan but still quite horny. If the flower power perk is anything to judge by, a nymph would be aroused by herself at all times.
Quite the lovely TF scene and perk. I REALLY love Ceresperin tbh.

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015
Quite the lovely TF scene and perk. I REALLY love Ceresperin tbh.
Absolutely. I'm not too thrilled with the perk though. AFAIK it only does 1 lust damage per round.

I would think that a nymph might have a pretty big obsession with being pollinated....

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Absolutely. I'm not too thrilled with the perk though. AFAIK it only does 1 lust damage per round.

I would think that a nymph might have a pretty big obsession with being pollinated....
Sounds reasonable. Possible bukkake fetish? :p

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015
If this is actually getting written or something, there's gonna be a consentacles scene, right?
For a male user, I guess.

Sounds reasonable. Possible bukkake fetish? :p
Ehh, that's more of Penny's thing. :p
I don't really know of any characters that have a fetish for being knocked up. That is a neat idea though.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I don't really know of any characters that have a fetish for being knocked up. That is a neat idea though.
Most Raskvel does.
A nymph who just want to get "pollinated" sounds lovey. Write it :p

So the nymph wouldn't have the back-tentacles you can get from Cerespirin?
In game you need to have a penis for that. In lore...it might be possible. I´d prefer flowerginas imho. But then again I prefer pitching :p
Also I see no problem with her catching some consentacles too. Knotted of course.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
If this is actually getting written or something, there's gonna be a consentacles scene, right?
First you complain about being tricked by noobie into writing hug scenes, then you go and propose one that will take up to eleven. Make up your mind, dude.

In game you need to have a penis for that. In lore...it might be possible. I´d prefer flowerginas imho. But then again I prefer pitching :p
So herm nymph is clearly the best option. She'll take all the 'pollen' and dispense all the hugs.

A nymph who just want to get "pollinated" sounds lovey.
Also, this. Hopefully, she will have some special interactions with zil PC or a three+some involving one (or several) zil NPC(s).

Reactions: HugsAlright

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
If we did then I probably just forgot, sorry. I'm totally fine with that sort of expansion, though it might be a bit before I'd be able to get around to writing it myself if you wanted me to handle it.

I never assume anybody's going to write anything I've brainstormed myself (although obviously if you did, that would be great). It will also be a while before I can do it, but I'm aiming to clear my schedule by about February by not taking any more commissions in the interim, at which point there's a number of smaller loose ends that I want to tie up, one of which will probably be this.