Cerespirin 'Mass Production'?

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
I talked with Gene about the plant mod and the game had a note saying:

But maybe there’s someone else out there who’d be happy to mass-synthesize this plant TF, if you brought them a sample of it...

The wiki was no help and I tried bringing it to everyone I could think of.

Is there actually something I can do in game to trigger this or not?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Not implemented, but it's probably meant to be Xenogen (cuz morally-bankrupt company) or SteeleTech.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
It was built in to allow for a future expansion using Lessau. It would need to be commissioned from Couch tho, likely with agreement from the commissioner of cerespin

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Cerespirin was created by Nonesuch. If he wants to write an expansion involving Cerespirin he's quite welcome to: I'm fairly confident in his ability to write Lessau better than I do. I'm not sure what such an expansion would entail other than "you can get it from this place once you already got it from that place".

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Cerespirin was created by Nonesuch. If he wants to write an expansion involving Cerespirin he's quite welcome to: I'm fairly confident in his ability to write Lessau better than I do. I'm not sure what such an expansion would entail other than "you can get it from this place once you already got it from that place".
My mistake. I mix you two up a bit too much,

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Well, I had a thought that maybe it could be enhanced with Venus Pitcher DNA but I don't know if anything could be added to it that isn't thematic of pitchers and vines both.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Basically my idea was that you could give it to Lessau, and they would split some of its TFs into more specific products (e.g. just get the cock wings) without necessarily turning into a plant. Steele Tech would get a small bump in share value as a result, and there'd be a follow-up with Gene. I just haven't gotten around to do it/people seem pretty happy with Cerespirin as is.

Dorkulon

Sep 10, 2015
I suspect that Tentatool has stolen some of Cerespirin's thunder, with its overlapping effects (that are also a lot easier to trigger). OTOH, I figure that there are two other major ways to expand Cerespirin if one were inclined: have a photosynthesis perk that would passively recharge energy on planets' surfaces, or use it as a lead-in to retcon the Vanae origins as I doubt the village/synthsap/etc stuff will ever happen now.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Tentatool would still aim for making PC mass of tentacles while Cerespin still making plant out of PC. So they both will have overlapping effects but whole replace other item. Photosynthesis perk could req. PC been naked or mostly naked to have any signicivant effect as in possible to get in future power suits almost whole body will be covered.

So the idea itself is interesting but may either make it so cool that all will want be plants (just for that energy regen that with sun req. may mean still half of day spent on planetside will not give any benefits) or barely used when most armors that PC would typical use around endgame not allow ake full use of this option.

Dorkulon

Sep 10, 2015
60? How do you endend having PC with so many of them?
Pupper poppers can give you five rows. Bovinium (or Gush or Tentatool) can give you four nipples/breast. Tentatool can give you three tits/row. Does require some save-scumming, mostly due to Tentatool bad ends.

(If you want to get a third tit in only your top row: if you become incapacitated due to nutsack size and be unable to wank and not have cash and have appeased the RNG, you can get a third tit in your top row only.)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahh ok. Well it may take long for any of the writers to try come with scene using all 60. That probably more tha max cocks to gain or maybe someone managed to make PC with more than 40 cocks too using precises combo if tf items.