Cerespirin & "Flower Power"

xPUREx

Feb 12, 2018
United States
So not quite sure if this is a bug or as intended. Based on personal testing and the wiki for Cerespirin, it claims that the slow libido gain happens only when you have the arm flowers and are not pregnant. It also reads that flower power perk is in effect so as long as you have head and / or arm flowers / vaginas. While flower power gives its own modifications (min lust increase / min libido), I noticed that even without arm flowers and even going as far as only having the head flower with the rest of the body being other races that this slow libido gain continues to happen.

Was this an intended feature or a bug regarding it checking to apply the gain? Also ever since switching over from flash I find it impossible to be able to overdose on the drug, or atleast I see no text or status to indicate as such. A save has been attached for assistance, though with a new version having dropped today is now outdated. I saw no bug fix in the post to suggest this might of been altered, but will provide a new save later all the same.

Attachments

• Alice (H) - 6Hrs 26Mins, 1392 Days - Tavros Station, Kalas.json
    733.8 KB · Views: 4