Celebrating with Free Art

MuffledScrems

Apr 23, 2019
I'm an old fan and haven't played CoC or TiTS in well over a year. I recently came back to them and had a great time so I decided to celebrate by doing a free drawing (possibly two based on time) . I'd prefer to do OCs or existing characters from rather CoC or TiTS but feel free to make any request. Please post any requests in this thread~!
-No Kink Limitations
-Simple Sex Scenes or Busts only
-All requests will be sexual and NSFW unless otherwise specified

[ I'll be picking out a request from anyone who makes a request between 24-48 hours or so from now ]

Reactions: Upcast Drake

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Do a picture of this girl getting facefucked and loving it. You can draw whoever or whatever you want doing it.

Use her like a toy.

91faec96b0.png

Reactions: Rohezk

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Draw sex.

Do it. :smuggo:

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
I'll throw in two scenarios too.

• A Steele with a belly bulging with eggs, gets anally stuffed with even more by Taivra from behind. Her arms are bound behind her back by tentacle tails. Taivra holds her closely from behind and keeps her chin up with one hand so her throat is straight and she can stuff multiple tentacle tails inside. Cum leaking from nostrils and mouth could also be an option.
  • A Steele with multiple breasts (anywhere from 6 to 10) lies back on a table and has her arms folded underneath her head in a relaxing pose. Multiple males/futas/dickwielders stand at her side and take turns fucking her nipples. Optionally, some breasts (that aren't currently "in use") could give you hints about their most recent lover. For example one breast could be stuffed with eggs, another freshly pierced, another slathered in goo/honey, another still has imprints where a claw grabbed a little too strongly and so on.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
This bee boi buttslut

Tivf.png

getting bullied with kisses by his mommy moth mistress while he's tied up by the wrists.

maike_nude.png