Cat Dynasty brothel scene does not tell you what it changes

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
The cat dynasty brothel scene seems to change your body like the griffin one does, but does not actually tell you what it changes. So far, I've suddenly acquired both breasts and a vagina without any warning

I am unsure if the Fireblossom scene does the same. It never seems to tell you it changes anything, and I haven't seen any changes yet, but they may be stealthy.

EDIT: As a sidenote, I am noticing that you seem to be quite consistent in calling claws on the legs for "talons". Being a bit nitpicky here, talons refer to avian claws specifically, and they should probably be "claws" instead when on non-avian limbs

Last edited:

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Talon issue was addressed in another post and will be changed to "paws" for Gryphon feet next release. Fireblossom modifies some of your stats, but doesn't touch TF (right now).

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Talon issue was addressed in another post and will be changed to "paws" for Gryphon feet next release. Fireblossom modifies some of your stats, but doesn't touch TF (right now).

Right, I was meaning also in the gryphon brothel scenes, not just in the appearance screen parser

It's a fairly low priority thing though, so it probably doesn't matter anyway

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
Humm, I do have to wonder of its only the gryphon one that will get you pregnant?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Humm, I do have to wonder of its only the gryphon one that will get you pregnant?

Wait hold on, the gryphon one gets your pregnant? As in, outside the vision? Or do you mean just "involves pregnancy"?

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Unless you're already pregnant. Then I think it just accelerates the process, if that.

Been a long time since I've played FoE seriously, so my memory on detail's a bit rusty.