Cars

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I can't wait until self-driving cars give politicians impetus to legislate away manual driving by stupid humans.

Reactions: ShySquare

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Not much of a car guy, mainly because insurance is a killer here and to be honest, I much prefer public transport to travel to and from work (the cops frown on car drivers falling asleep at the wheel).

That said, my favourite car of all time and dream car is the Dodge Viper.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Not much of a car guy, mainly because insurance is a killer here and to be honest, I much prefer public transport to travel to and from work (the cops frown on car drivers falling asleep at the wheel).

That said, my favourite car of all time and dream car is the Dodge Viper.

What year and trim etc. the gts

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Meh, I'm not a car person, I just like certain things because of their looks, which is mostly older stuff. I like being able to drive standard just because my siblings can't.

Reactions: Fengathor

Evil

Jul 18, 2017

Fengathor

Nov 17, 2016
I'm not super into cars, I prefer my motorcycle, but actually have to deal with weather and winter here.
Planning on doing a bit of mostly cosmetic stuff on my car eventually. A roof scoop, a small lift and some bigger tires. Still debating a brush guard/ push bar. I don't do any off roading or anything, but love the look of battlecars.

I kinda want a honda beat. Seen a few things where people drop hayabusa engines in them, and it's crazy. Like an itty bitty supercar.