Carae: Xenobiologist/Biologist

Carae

Feb 19, 2016
Carae is a Xenobiologist/Biologist exploring and studying the various alien species of the universe. Falling under the doh’rahn subrace her body secretes almost hypnotic pheromones tailored to individual races biology perfect for getting along with almost any species.

Just a commission I got of my OC (with a few additions) as I wanted to try making a thinner Rahn girl. Think she turned out deliciously. Artist is: Josh , Character herself is owned by me, if I need to credit anyone else I'm unaware of (besides Fenoxo) let me know!

rahnfull.png

• Love
Reactions: Kana

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
lovely

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
Carae is a Xenobiologist/Biologist exploring and studying the various alien species of the universe. Falling under the doh’rahn subrace her body secretes almost hypnotic pheromones tailored to individual races biology perfect for getting along with almost any species.

Just a commission I got of my OC (with a few additions) as I wanted to try making a thinner Rahn girl. Think she turned out deliciously. Artist is: Josh , Character herself is owned by me, if I need to credit anyone else I'm unaware of (besides Fenoxo) let me know!

View attachment 2866

Definitely prefer the thinner version of a Raahn beautiful ?