Captain Steele Inspiration

NothingBig

Jan 3, 2016
What pre-existing characters did you use as inspiration, if you used any at all?

For example, as soon as I saw that "Smuggler" was a class option, I had to have make Steele into Han Solo. This worked out pretty well since one of the first perks you can get is "Shoot First."

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Captain Shepard is the obvious answer, but also Rika from Haganai since I made a techie. 

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
A humanoid zergling named Mal (firefly)

I had to do some editing but all and all, It actually quite worked out well.

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become an half-ovir over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 1 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.55 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of nyrean chain armor, using stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a skull-patterned bra.

Your face is fairly human in shape, but is covered in brown scales over green skin. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw attention and pouting, luminous pink lips. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a luminous pink iris. The long, steel ponytail on your head nearly conceals a pair of mostly-human ears with slightly pointed tips, just like a fantasy elf’s. Two floppy feelers also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. A tapered tongue fills your mouth, able to taste the very air when extended beyond your oral cavity. Six horns have sprouted through your skin, the back two pairs curve backwards over your head and down towards your neck, while the front two horns stand almost eight inches long upwards and a little forward.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of brown scales, and a pair of insect-like wings sprout from your back, too small to allow you to fly. They shimmer beautifully in the light. Swirls of luminous pink trace brighter accents across much of your form. Shining red exoskeleton covers parts of arms in a gleaming patchwork. You have waspish hips that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your full keister fills out your clothing nicely. A sinuous, almost snake-like tail waves behind you, covered in scales like the rest of you except at the tip. There, it terminates in a cilia-filled cunny that always seems to crave fresh sperm. Two human-like legs extend below your waist, covered in numerous chitin plates all the way to your feet. Your midriff is fairly well-toned.

You have a soft chest with lightly toned pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are luminous pink.

Your masculine endowment is concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Your knotty cock is 9.5 inches long and 1.6 inches across. It’s luminous pink in color and laced with thick veins. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your generously-proportioned, flat-tipped prick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 2.4 inches wide when at full size.

You have one narrow, slick pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with slight signs of moisture bordering its edges.

Kuromu

Jan 5, 2016
Oh man where do I start?

Samus Aran

My Hunter from the game Destiny 

Zatanna from DC Comics

Queen of the Reef from Destiny

I'm drawing a blank on the rest but those are just to name a few character builds I've based things off.