can't open game

jio

Apr 27, 2019
when i try to open the game it just says that i don't have an app to run the game and i wanted to know what kind of app i need for that

edit: never mind just found out

Last edited:

Nevic

May 6, 2019
I'm having the same trouble, it wont launch. How did you fix it? I'm running a droid

ZPD

May 7, 2019
I'm having a similar issue, though I'm assuming it's just because I'm slow when it comes to computers. So, I dowloaded the newest version for pc, wanting to give a couple of the mods a try, though still a little unclear on how to use them. I figure I'll just look into it later, and try to fire up the game. And it takes me to a screen where I can see character stats (none are set, yet) but I otherwise can't interact with the page, other than to check to see if there's any updates, or to "open" which brings up the option to import.

Again, I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong here, so if someone could tell me where I'm fucking up, I'd appreciate it :D

SmDraws

Nov 7, 2018
Yeah im attempting to run it on the newest android update and all it does is crash. No idea why that is happening either.

WolfieParks

Aug 23, 2019
Same is happening with me. Never happened on my LG G5 though, but I just got a new (refurbished) Samsung Note 8.

It runs COC 2 and TiTs but not COC.. And since it doesn't have Adobe I can't play on the website version either, which sucks.

I don't have a personal computer, just an Xbox One.

Mooboy2000

Feb 9, 2017
Yeah, kinda sucks. I had to get a new phone as my other one was dying, got a new moto g7 play, was finally able to download the CoC apk file and install it, but it just crashes as soon as I go to open it. Any fix on this would be awesome and greatly appreciated or if someone knows how to fix said crash that would be great too.