Can't load old saves

Crimson13

Aug 31, 2015
A ways back my PC was having some serious issues and I had to get it fixed. To cut a long story short I moved over my stuff to a new hard drive and replaced everything about my computer.

All my saves in CoC 1 & 2 are gone along with TiTs. It sucks regarding the first two but not too much of a problem since I was fine starting a new game with either. TiTs is way more of a hassle however and thankfully I have some saves I put on my external hard drive before getting my PC worked on.

Unfortunately the game can't read them and I can't figure out how to fix this. The only thing that comes to mind looking at it is Tits is looking for TiTs Saves but the file extension for the ones I have are .sol.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
.sol is the standard save to slot format. Are they not in the proper folder? You could:

1. Try to find/generate the proper folder which depends on if you're using a browser or standalone Flash Player.

2. Open your save file in the Save Editor, then use Export 'Save to File Format' to save it as a .tits file, then Load File.

Last edited:

Crimson13

Aug 31, 2015
Oh nice, using the save editor I've got my up to date saves. But neither Window or Air Zip lets me select them or have any show up when I try searching. I exported the latest save I had to my desktop but it can't see it when I try loading saves.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Are you using Load or Load File?

Load looks for .sol files in a specific folder.

Load File looks for .tits, but you can navigate folders for them.

Reactions: Paradox01