Can't get past Jean-Claude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helox

Feb 20, 2016
I have a problem with the last dungeon ( Stronghold). Even with the glasses I always get a bad end trying to continue, Looking at the wiki it says I should be given several options ( Taunt or run) but they do not show up for me; I can only chose next until game over. I have no idea if this is a bug or that I am missing something. I am at lvl 20 with 57 corruption if that means anything.

Helox

Feb 20, 2016
  • Thanks a lot for your help, Wiki is a bit unclear but it does mention speed. I have it at 61 already so I should be able to get it to 70 fast enough.

nobeca

Mar 3, 2016
I cant get past either. Maxed all the combat stats, gained the laybans. when i have the options of "Go!" and "Fall back" when i click "Go!" the text disappears and the only thing i can do is to choose the "fall back" option...

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Is jean claude done on purpose of speaking french by the way? As a french person I'm not sure i like the subliminal message of ''french are ugly basilisk'' but im sure it's likely an accidental pun

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I reckon it's meant to keep a theme with Benoit. As per French people being ugly basilisks, well, it's all in the eye of the beholder. I mean, I'd say that Germans have it worse with being all gnolls (I've always suspected that Isabella comes from Fantasy Austria /Switzerland).

Status
Not open for further replies.