Can't Get Drunk with Tessa without Sacrificing Kiro

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamburgham

Jun 29, 2024
I’m having a problem with Tessa and Kiro. To advance Tessa’s story, I need to either grow tits or give her some wine. To give her some wine, I need to have beaten Kiro in a drink off, which I never happened to do. I’ve recruited (bimbo) Kiro, however, and the drink off isn’t an option when she’s a crewmember. So to drink together, I need to kick her from the crew. Doing so assures me that this is temporary, and that I can re-recruit her from any bar. I can now drink with her, but there’s no apparent option to re-recruit her. At every bar I have seen her, there's no option to have her come back aboard. The only possibility is the Talk option, which is greyed out, and would presumably be from the old Kally storyline which I have completed. Kiro simply does not visit the Canadia station, either, I've cycled through months waiting for her to pop by. It seems like some sort of scripting error.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I may need to get a copy of your save file for testing, but the "Join Crew" button should be in her menu if she was ever recruited (regardless if she is on Canadia or not), so there shouldn't be a need to talk to her to access that option. If Kiro is a bimbo though, I don't think it would be possible to boot her from the crew in the first place.

hamburgham

Jun 29, 2024
Absolutely. If it makes a difference, Kiro's that weird quasi-bimbo where she was fully bimbofied but I renamed her Kiro.

9f096bbc82c69b7032b7008d5af33f7a.png

bb924f6a8fa00dc21d8761ce58ea7e30.png

9cd5ad8f20de0021831532be8855d736.png

Attachments

• Bruin (M) - 15Hrs 58Mins, 602 Days - Tavros Station, Kalas.json
    841.6 KB · Views: 3

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Okay, hopefully fixed for the next release.

The check for Kiro's recruitment status did exclude her if she is considered a bimbo, which was true in this case, so the Join Crew option wasn't showing. I've changed it to if she was recruited at all, currently not in the crew, and somehow sitting in the bar, she should be able to rejoin the crew. Though again, she shouldn't be able to leave the crew if she was a bimbo, but I'm not sure of any edge cases that would allow that to be possible (I honestly think variants should be written for her bimbo to be able to leave/rejoin though, but that's more of a content issue). In any case, her updated recruitment check should solve this issue and any other recruitment check issues she may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.