Can't find Swinapples. :/

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
Was looking forward to making a pig-girl and immediately bolted over to Fur Effects to stock up on Swinapples, only to sadly discover that they're not there. Does anybody know how to get ahold of them?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Pretty sure they're not in the public build. Otherwise you might need to have progressed enough in the game.

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
All previously released backer build stuff gets released in a public patch at the beginning (ish) of every new month.

Well, balls. Thanks for clearing that up. No wonder I see all this fantastic stuff and end up scrambling to find it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Way to have backer stuff you described will be true after free year when backers stuff will be moved into public builds releases 2-3 weeks of been only for backers. Now it's still or backer or public builds with each new adding/changing some.

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
Way to have backer stuff you described will be true after free year when backers stuff will be moved into public builds releases 2-3 weeks of been only for backers. Now it's still or backer or public builds with each new adding/changing some.

I'm sorry, but... English? First you say a year, then you say 2-3 weeks.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'm sorry, but... English? First you say a year, then you say 2-3 weeks.
I forget when, but there will be a free year of releases since a ...um...kick starter quota(?) was met. If I'm not mistaken, I think its when the game has a decent start? Like I said, I forget.
Currently its a public release at the start of a new month until the free year- which others think you have confused for what normally happens, is what Ormael was trying to say.

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
I forget when, but there will be a free year of releases since a ...um...kick starter quota(?) was met. If I'm not mistaken, I think its when the game has a decent start? Like I said, I forget.
Currently its a public release at the start of a new month until the free year- which others think you have confused for what normally happens, is what Ormael was trying to say.

Okay, so, let me see if I got this. Everything is updated into the public build at the end of the month, and when the free year starts, it'll be once a week? Or are there certain things that are indefinitely withheld until the free year?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Okay, so, let me see if I got this. Everything is updated into the public build at the end of the month, and when the free year starts, it'll be once a week? Or are there certain things that are indefinitely withheld until the free year?
It's at the start of every month, more or less. Also public builds contain everything before their build, backer builds just contain stuff added between public builds

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
It's at the start of every month, more or less. Also public builds contain everything before their build, backer builds just contain stuff added between public builds

So, the important thing is I'll eventually get my Swinapples?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@KidRodent Now it's builds when Fen feel it's enough content for new one. And it could be either backer or public one. Plus currently content isn't divided on this that will be added to backer or public so at time build is called public it's accesable to all but when it's named backer then only backers can get it. Then there was promise Fen made that at some point he will make ALL comming out builds public ones for whole year. And after this year there will be change to how backers and public builds will be handled. If it not gonna change so far he settled that: he releasing backer builds and each backer build content will be added to public one build few (2-3 was meantioned afaik) weeks later. So then I imagine it won't be one seriers of builds that can be either public of backer but two seperate group of builds with backer one have always all newest stuff and public one that would be getting additions with some time delay.

Also once per month is just general timeframe since in case Fen wouldn't make backers build in week or two then he will not have enough new stuff to make public build after month. But such cases when public builds was more than 4-5 weeksfrom each other was really rare.

Last edited: