Can't do the Minotaur Cum-Sleeve Bad End

RichterQ87

Dec 21, 2018
So the wiki states that in order to do the Minotaur Cum-Sleeve Bad End, you have to have your character addicted to it, and explore the mountain until you get an option to go to the minotaur village (unless you're going through withdrawal, which in that case it happens automatically). The thing is, it never happens.

I explore the mountain over and over and nada. Nothing. The closest thing is that sometimes the player character finds a random minotaur and gets the withdrawal through their system through him.

It's worth mentioning I'm using the revamp mod, but seeing as this is a vanilla bad end, I don't see the harm it could do. Also, occasionally a blank screen without text pops up when exploring the mountain, and my only option is 'next', which just leads back to camp.

Any help is appreciated.

RichterQ87

Dec 21, 2018
Update: I've pretty much confirmed that this is because of the revamp mod or something like it. I did a quick playthrough with the vanilla CoC and eventually it triggered there. I'll post about it on the revamp comments to see if they have an idea, but if no one objects I'll leave it up here also in case anyone here knows how to fix it.