Can't access ship storage for unkown reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

cimds

Dec 16, 2021
storage_bug.png
The storage categories are grayed out and not interactable, clicking accept just exits the storage menu as usual. Last night, only hours ago in game time, I was able to access storage to give Shekka a horsecock, but when I tried loading an earlier save from day 49 I couldn't access storage then either. Whatever is causing this bug is not because of a problem in my save files as far as I know, and there wasn't an intervening update either. I tried restarting Firefox using the task manager and it didn't help. I have not yet tried restarting my entire computer, but if that might somehow solve this problem I'm all ears. I really want to know how this could even have happened. I've attached the two save files I mentioned, even though they are very unlikely to be related to this problem.

Edit: Restarting my computer did not solve the problem. I also checked the Nyrean storage, and it doesn't work either. The next thing I did was fly to Tavros to check if the bug with foxfire on tailcocks was fixed, and it was. This confirms that this bug was introduced in a silent hotfix very recently.

Edit 2: Getting excessive at this point, I reset the cache and loaded my saves from files, and the bug persists.

Attachments

• Robin (H) - 13Hrs 20Mins, 61 Days - Sidewinder, Ingnam.json
    664 KB · Views: 1
  • Robin (H) - 16Hrs 2Mins, 49 Days - N_A, Deep Space.json
    639.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

cimds

Dec 16, 2021
Just checked in the fixed bugs archive, this bug is apparently fixed but not pushed to public yet

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
This is fixed and a build should be working its way through the build process now for backers and public.

Status
Not open for further replies.