Canadia Del

Belpha

Feb 13, 2022
Heyo y'all, I've played and supported TitS for some time, but mostly been happy to lurk and not interact heavily with the community (Y'all are lovely though <3) and was considering diving into trying my hand at writing and submitting some scenes and stuff, so I read the documents the forum recomends, but wanted to run an idea I had past the forum folks before I dove in too hard because I'm not super confident about like what type of content and stuff was acceptable, popular, worthwhile to pursue or what not.

I used to write when I was younger as a fun hobby (though not quite as....explicit as TitS), but life has a way of interferring with that stuff so it's been quite awhile since i've done anything in this realm.

I've pretty much always chosen to tell Beth on Tarkus to leave Del be and so she gets sent off to Canadia to work for Kally, and i've always been disappointed that once there, they don't have any sex options. I can't say i know who wrote the Del stuff and certainly wouldn't want to step on any toes, but would writing a couple of scenes for a non feminized Del on Canadia be something possible/worth pursuing for a bit of a writing project? I wasn't imagining a ton, but maybe just an Oral and Anal scene type thing?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Heyo y'all, I've played and supported TitS for some time, but mostly been happy to lurk and not interact heavily with the community (Y'all are lovely though <3) and was considering diving into trying my hand at writing and submitting some scenes and stuff, so I read the documents the forum recomends, but wanted to run an idea I had past the forum folks before I dove in too hard because I'm not super confident about like what type of content and stuff was acceptable, popular, worthwhile to pursue or what not.

I used to write when I was younger as a fun hobby (though not quite as....explicit as TitS), but life has a way of interferring with that stuff so it's been quite awhile since i've done anything in this realm.

I've pretty much always chosen to tell Beth on Tarkus to leave Del be and so she gets sent off to Canadia to work for Kally, and i've always been disappointed that once there, they don't have any sex options. I can't say i know who wrote the Del stuff and certainly wouldn't want to step on any toes, but would writing a couple of scenes for a non feminized Del on Canadia be something possible/worth pursuing for a bit of a writing project? I wasn't imagining a ton, but maybe just an Oral and Anal scene type thing?
First of all, hello and welcome!

Second of all, I'm pretty sure the only real prerequisite for writing for pre-existing characters is getting permission from their creator/owner. So long as you have the green light from them and are able to keep things within the quality guidelines for submissions, you should be good!