Can you undo party member transformations?

MetaGeek

Oct 11, 2020
So since Etheryn in particular got new art I prefer her at default instead of busty (just looks more natural), but I already maxed out her bust size on a file, is there a way to reverse this without editing save file? As well as other party member gift transformations out of curiosity.

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Depends on the transformation. With Cait, you can reset her thicc and boob tfs by telling her to hit the gym (she needs to have started the thicc tf path for the option to be available). To my knowledge there's no way to reset Ryn's tfs.

MetaGeek

Oct 11, 2020
Depends on the transformation. With Cait, you can reset her thicc and boob tfs by telling her to hit the gym (she needs to have started the thicc tf path for the option to be available). To my knowledge there's no way to reset Ryn's tfs.
That's unfortunate I suppose, but a bit of an odd omission in a way, oh well guess I'll just finish thickening the rest if her to balance it out

Starslayerbob

Dec 23, 2021
So I noticed most transformation to the games npc's warn you before hand if they are permanent or not. The npcs you can give items to make them bustier or bigger butts or getting them pregnent you just don't give them those items or do the quests which transform them.

MetaGeek

Oct 11, 2020
So I noticed most transformation to the games npc's warn you before hand if they are permanent or not. The npcs you can give items to make them bustier or bigger butts or getting them pregnent you just don't give them those items or do the quests which transform them.
Yeah I get that but like cait can hit the gym to go back I was just asking.

The reason I did it for Ryn in the first place was on the old art she looked awkward when flat... but the new art looks way better in general and her base size looks more natural imo but it is what it is.