Can you still get new Au Myrt hair and eye colors even if you have one of the listed?

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
Yes, I could simply just get the hair dyed. But I also wanna get the pretty markings. Plus, have it so my planned Gryvain PC has pointy ears and markings while the rest of her body stays the same.

TheShepard256

Like most TFs, you can't change your hair or eye colour with Sylvanol if you already have one of the hair or eye colours your choice can give you. However, the body markings you can get from Au Ronce and Au Myrtille are independent of your hair/eye colours - that TF can proc so long as you don't already have accent markings. If you already have markings that you don't want, you can use Pickmentation to remove them without any side effects.

TheShepard256

Sorry what are these? This is the first time I've heard of them
Two variations of Sylvanol, the others being Franc, Au Lait and Au Chocolat. Franc just gives ear TFs, but the others each come with their own colour palettes; the two listed in this post are more elf-like, while the two listed previously are more fairy-like with more possible TFs (including wings and body markings). You choose which one upon using the item.

Reactions: Kesil

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Two variations of Sylvanol, the others being Franc, Au Lait and Au Chocolat. Franc just gives ear TFs, but the others each come with their own colour palettes; the two listed in this post are more elf-like, while the two listed previously are more fairy-like with more possible TFs (including wings and body markings). You choose which one upon using the item.
oh, cool. thanks.