Can you only meet the Salamander twins once?

ohmygoddess

Mar 22, 2022
So, I finally got past Sigrune, and I wanted to learn the mirror powers - but I did that immediately assuming I couldn't get them if I tried to help the Salamanders. I kind-of regret going this route because I'm aware there's more to this quest
with one of The Seven
. Is there a way to meet them again (is this something that has a chance of being updated to make that a possibility?)

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
The only repeatable content is if you successfully finished the quest properly (I.E. played discount phoenix wright with the snake.) If you were shunted out of the dream, hope you've got a prior save handy...

ohmygoddess

Mar 22, 2022
The only repeatable content is if you successfully finished the quest properly (I.E. played discount phoenix wright with the snake.) If you were shunted out of the dream, hope you've got a prior save handy...
Oof, well thank you! Unfortunately I saved over my closest save so I'll have to replay quite a bit to successfully finish the quiz :( time to rebeat Sigrune!

Lone Wolf115

Oof, well thank you! Unfortunately I saved over my closest save so I'll have to replay quite a bit to successfully finish the quiz :( time to rebeat Sigrune!
Try the autosaves they save every 5 minutes and some people don't know about them and they can save you a lot of time and not have to do what you're doing redoing it.
I don’t know the name of the tread but there is a key to that entire thing it's called the convaction of mirrors. I believe.