Can you include a more readable font for people with poor eyesight?

Skeleton Man

Dec 22, 2015
Hi. I've got pretty garbo eyesight and struggle to read serif font on screen if it's not prohibitively huge. Big blocks of text tend to just melt together and it becomes more difficult to follow the deeper into a paragraph I get. I understand that the choice of serif font in CoC1 was probably to match the fantasy aesthetic but it made reading the walls of text in that game incredibly difficult and frequently headache-inducing for me.

Could you include an option to switch to a sans-serif font or something to make it a bit more readable in the options menu of CoC2 in the future? It would be greatly appreciated.

ham

Sep 2, 2015
I agree, also the UI is a little too cluttered during battles. Character names are highlighted in red and blue, but damage is also dealt in red and blue. Important information is highlighted and emboldened throughout the text, which gives a disjointed feel to the battle when you just want to scan for important information. Ideally the damage report would be contained in the first sentence of the paragraph, then followed by the cool description.

Reactions: Skeleton Man

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Hi. I've got pretty garbo eyesight and struggle to read serif font on screen if it's not prohibitively huge. Big blocks of text tend to just melt together and it becomes more difficult to follow the deeper into a paragraph I get. I understand that the choice of serif font in CoC1 was probably to match the fantasy aesthetic but it made reading the walls of text in that game incredibly difficult and frequently headache-inducing for me.

Could you include an option to switch to a sans-serif font or something to make it a bit more readable in the options menu of CoC2 in the future? It would be greatly appreciated.
Perhaps.