Can we get a non-compressed Download for CoC2 Please

Veilwolf

Sep 6, 2018
Somewhere In The U.S Wasteland
I don't know how many times I've had to re-extract zip files only to have to redownload and have the same error message files missing. Could we get a non compressed HTML5, webgl or Unity Download for CoC2. I dunno if its just me but compressed files often seem damaged once there unpacked

Veilwolf

Sep 6, 2018
error message reads "The code execution cannot proceed because ffpeg.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." I've deleted, redownloaded & unzipped for the sixth time now with the same exact result.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
You could dowload your save files, delete CoC2, and then download the newest version.

Saves you the hassle of having to replace duplicate files or have differing versions on your PC.

When you load the newest versions you can just load in your separate save files.

Also the browser version is great and requires no downloads. I think you just need you save files.

Veilwolf

Sep 6, 2018
I've deleted duplicates it works temporary but as soon as I quit than try to restart I am greeted with the very error code I mentioned. I am wondering if the files could be damaged while unpacking the zip file. Do note I have tried a few different compression/decompression programs all yeild the same result.

Veilwolf

Sep 6, 2018
You could dowload your save files, delete CoC2, and then download the newest version.

Saves you the hassle of having to replace duplicate files or have differing versions on your PC.

When you load the newest versions you can just load in your separate save files.

Also the browser version is great and requires no downloads. I think you just need you save files.

CoC 2 just refuses to load. I have no problem With TiTS or The 1st CoC I play it in a standalone SWF Screen everything loads fine even saved game files. I never had to deal with a rar with TiTS and CoC1 That is why I am requesting that CoC2 recieves another way to Download.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I mean, given the problem you've described, I don't know that that would help. Since it's a DLL that's missing, have you run the System File Checker built into windows?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Ive downloaded this game across multipul systems, are you not running on windows or something?