Can someone explain tailcocks to me?

sixteynine69

Jun 10, 2020
Hey, there's this issue I was hoping someone could help me out with. Im playing as a hermaphrodite who has Sera as a slave, I want to do the DP scene with her but 2 penis' on the front isn't something I really want for my character so I settled on getting a tailcock. I didn't want to fiddle with hoping to get one from some of the transformation items so I just went to Myrellion and got a cockvine attached. Now I have the tailcock but Sera's scene is still locked. Does it not count as a second penis? Do I need to get a non-parasitic tailcock for it to work?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Tailcocks are their own thing, with their own scenes. They don't count as a 2nd penis, although they do occasionally make an appearance in regular scenes. When the writer remembers they exist.

Some scenes are parasite-exclusive.

Sex Scenes by Uncommon Requirement

Reactions: Foxxling

sixteynine69

Jun 10, 2020
Tailcocks are their own thing, with their own scenes. They don't count as a 2nd penis, although they do occasionally make an appearance in regular scenes. When the writer remembers they exist.

Some scenes are parasite-exclusive.

Sex Scenes by Uncommon Requirement
Ok, thanks! Do you know if there are any workarounds that don't involve me getting a second penis? Could i wear a hardlite strapon or am I just locked out of that scene?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I doubt it, but you could always try. You can get the Hardlight upgrade on a variety of underwear, and I don't think it prevents any scenes.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
There are no workarounds for that scene. It's two real cocks on your crotch, or no Sera DP.