Can no longer afford to support however

whitefoux

Nov 14, 2016
I have given a total of $215 in the span of 2 years, which is enough for several 3xA game, and due to life's conditions I can no longer afford to give. I was wondering if there was anyway i could still continue access to the up to date stuff. I am not claiming I am owed or trying to give a sob story, I am simply stating the current status and I am curious if this a feasible. If not, while unfortunate so be it.

Reactions: CloudStriker
K

Krynh

I have given a total of $215 in the span of 2 years, which is enough for several 3xA game, and due to life's conditions I can no longer afford to give. I was wondering if there was anyway i could still continue access to the up to date stuff. I am not claiming I am owed or trying to give a sob story, I am simply stating the current status and I am curious if this a feasible. If not, while unfortunate so be it.
You'll just have to wait for the public builds like everyone else. Unless you were a very early backer.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You could have just given the one time $10 (or $15, I forget) on http://www.taintedspace.com/ and gotten lifetime backer, lol. It was offered since the kickstarter years ago but ended just a few months ago.

Anyway, try shooting Fen an email, he might hook you up.

Reactions: CloudStriker
F

Franks

Mail Fenoxo, like noobsaleh said. Explain your situation and ask nicely.