Can I remove the venom slut trait?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Note it hasn't been updated to the newest public patch, the TiTSEd should be able to. It's a perk last I looked. Just remember to use a copy of your save file in case of breaking.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's pretty damn tedious to get it in the first place.

Froggy_Captain

Oct 7, 2015
Yeah, once you like getting licked by ants, you really like getting liked by ants, just learn to love it like I have.

lighterfluid

Apr 27, 2016
It may have been a bug, but I lost it by taking the maternity leave in the nursery for like 80 days.
Just don't do venom again or you'll relapse.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well taking maternity leave was spending much time sitting in nursery so if venom addition lvl can drop without more nasty side effects simply flow of time ingame can help to getting rid of venom slut.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
It may have been a bug, but I lost it by taking the maternity leave in the nursery for like 80 days.
Just don't do venom again or you'll relapse.
Well taking maternity leave was spending much time sitting in nursery so if venom addition lvl can drop without more nasty side effects simply flow of time ingame can help to getting rid of venom slut.
Addiction - maybe, when PC becomes a Venom Slut it's supposed to be permanent. Definitely looks like a bug to me, should probably report it.