calise not going back to post to go to dracia [solved!]

Vapidkourt

Sep 7, 2024
Posts title is the problem, I haven't gone to dracia and she won't go back, meaning I've kinda soft locked the game a little.

I mean, that is unless I'm missing something obvious (Real and aggressively possible situation lol)

If there's a solution, mind hitting me with a solution?

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
You are doing The Demon of Ice quest and are supposed to report to Calise, is that where you are at? But she's not at her post in the KM Outskirts?
Are you involved in The Ring of Fates quest as well? She might have gone to meet/wait for you at the Steps of Sorra.

Vapidkourt

Sep 7, 2024
I am maybe not understanding. Is Calise supposed to go to Dracia? Is this a new thing? I know you go with Etheryn and Daliza from the Wayfort presumably. Is there a quest in your journal associated with it, or at least the name so we can make sure what step you're at?
nah, what I mean is the 'to dracia!' option from her menu, she's not going back to her post on the outskirts to take the trip after progressing siege of khor'minos

I might be confused but the soft lock is coming from stage 2 the demon of ice. So, actually a step before dracia, sorry for the miscommunication from me lol.

Vapidkourt

Sep 7, 2024
oop, figured out that it progresses to stage 3 automatically after it and the mino moved location from wiki info.

sorry about the weird question! (Wouldn't mind if it was more clearly demonstrated but that's a minor gripe lol)