Buttslutinator locks butt size?

delana

Jan 19, 2017
I try manUp to try and reduce butt size down from 20

The wiki say manUp reduces it, and i try it on my Steele character and only reduce hips size... i try it all the way and turn my steele into a macho men with a 4 inch beard but his butt was stuck at Size 20, imagine that! lol xD

So does the Buttslutinator lock the stat of growth you butt endures in the process so it never gets down the size it reaches? or does the manUp fail to reduce butt size?

...also i want an example of a butt size 20, is there any picks i can use as a mental reference for that size?

thanks!

Reactions: CloudStriker

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
If you use it twice then you are unable to reduce your butt size lower than the size it becomes after you used the buttslutinator, because of the 'Buttslut' perk it grants. You can't lower it below the current butt size if you get the perk. TFs can't change that at that point.

So yeah, you're pretty much stuck with a freakishly huge ass unless you save edit.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
You say that like its a bad thing. :p
Well in a way it isn't, I'm an ass girl to no end. lol
But even I find the idea of the PC's ass being labeled as 'border-lining freakish' a bit of a turnoff. If it wasn't for that description I wouldn't be bothered about it.

@OP: Perhaps try that save editing tactic to rid yourself of the buttslut perk, if you do then, then perhaps you'll be able to reduce it then.

Last edited:

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Size 20 is more than borderline freaky-looking on an otherwise normal body. It's unfortunate sometimes that patently silly hyper proportions are a mandatory part of so many otherwise cool things.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
i want an example of a butt size 20, is there any picks i can use as a mental reference for that size?

pebblez_da_model_by_sagget69-d4kv7ut.jpg

Best I can think of.

Jan 16, 2017
...also i want an example of a butt size 20, is there any picks i can use as a mental reference for that size?
http://pre08.deviantart.net/88a3/th/pre/i/2014/219/8/5/size_chart__3__butt_by_moxydoxy-d7u70hu.jpg
http://pre04.deviantart.net/da5c/th/pre/i/2014/220/0/d/size_chart__4__hips_by_moxydoxy-d7u9v92.jpg

I double the numbers next to each example to make it more appropriate for TiTS' scale.
It's important to factor in thickness too, as a larger waist would make these look a lot less disproportionate

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Size 20 is more than borderline freaky-looking on an otherwise normal body. It's unfortunate sometimes that patently silly hyper proportions are a mandatory part of so many otherwise cool things.
Hey look I found Jacques´ butt chart, his equivalent of the boob chart.
The butt chart doesn´t offer much for TiTS´ scale though.
Eyyy. Those are pretty good scales :D

delana

Jan 19, 2017
thanks guys for answering so quickly, and OH NO!

But all those scales stop in a certain point, like the boobs stop in HH and then go to ZZZ and same for the butts... IDK.

@.... wow... if 20 of butt if something similar to 10 in that scale. lol.... OMG... i sure want to save edit, but I try to save edit when i got bimbo in my last game but couldn't... :( so started a new game instead.

pebblez_da_model_by_sagget69-d4kv7ut.jpg

Best I can think of.

well! if this is 20 butt... okay... I can live with that.

thank you all!

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
But all those scales stop in a certain point, like the boobs stop in HH and then go to ZZZ and same for the butts... IDK.

@.... wow... if 20 of butt if something similar to 10 in that scale. lol.... OMG... i sure want to save edit, but I try to save edit when i got bimbo in my last game but couldn't... :( so started a new game instead.
That's the inherent beauty of written smut. If you want something like proportion description to adhere to a certain scale that is quite different from what most people assume to be standard - you can. So, If you want to have high ends of butt/hips/w.e. size rates be super hyper - nobody will stop you. And if you want to imagine things as more realistic - you also can.

Also, if you still have that save with bimbo, you can PM me with the TiTS file attached and I'll see what I can do. From what I rrmember, all you need is to delete the perks you got, plus, if you got bimboed by Doc Badger and want to not be consider bimbo for the purpose of dialogue blurbs, a certain flag.

delana

Jan 19, 2017
That's the inherent beauty of written smut. If you want something like proportion description to adhere to a certain scale that is quite different from what most people assume to be standard - you can. So, If you want to have high ends of butt/hips/w.e. size rates be super hyper - nobody will stop you. And if you want to imagine things as more realistic - you also can.

Also, if you still have that save with bimbo, you can PM me with the TiTS file attached and I'll see what I can do. From what I rrmember, all you need is to delete the perks you got, plus, if you got bimboed by Doc Badger and want to not be consider bimbo for the purpose of dialogue blurbs, a certain flag.

yes you are totally right, the fun thing about text game is you can imagine things your own way, and having a scale to refer to may turn out to be really bothersome as force you to think in a certain way.

Don't worry about the bimbo file i already got over it to go back an play it. in that file i got bimboed by "the treatment" AND THEN by the Dr. which destroy all my tech skill. lol I pretty much auto game over myself as there was NO way i could beat non "allure-able" characters

Vargulf42

Dec 25, 2016
http://pre08.deviantart.net/88a3/th/pre/i/2014/219/8/5/size_chart__3__butt_by_moxydoxy-d7u70hu.jpg
http://pre04.deviantart.net/da5c/th/pre/i/2014/220/0/d/size_chart__4__hips_by_moxydoxy-d7u9v92.jpg

I double the numbers next to each example to make it more appropriate for TiTS' scale.
It's important to factor in thickness too, as a larger waist would make these look a lot less disproportionate
I'd put 20 as closer to a 7-8. 14 is still considered "wobbles enticingly" which I'd put at 5 maybe 6. 15 gives the "bowl of jello" description up through 19, which I'd put at 6 maybe 7. So 20 would be 7 or 8 in my book.

Also the hips are way off based on labels and descriptions. 14 is "curvy" which is like a 2-3. 15-19 is "child-bearing" which is more like 3-4. Which would put 20 at 5.

Jan 16, 2017
Also the hips are way off based on labels and descriptions. 14 is "curvy" which is like a 2-3. 15-19 is "child-bearing" which is more like 3-4. Which would put 20 at 5.
14 is waspish/flared from 0-29 thickness. Taking that into account like I said and adding a bit to the waist, 7 could fit "curvy" without being as jarring. For reference, 71 thickness onwards is where the hips are obscured enough to lose their curve. I only use the charts get a clearer idea of what I'm dealing with either way, the fact that 0 isn't completely flat automatically precludes it from being an accurate representation of 0-20.