Buttslut Perk Improvements

Sparks

Aug 7, 2018
So with the introduction of the new zaiki transformative perk that makes your breasts swell with your arousal, I would very much like to see something similar with the buttslut perk. With how the buttslut perk functions currently, if you go too long without being anally filled, your butt will balloon up to size 18. Which is really fuckin' big. I seem to remember being able to reduce it by becoming exhausted and then sleeping or something along those lines, but I can't replicate it now so I believe that's a relic of java. So now you can only reduce it with reduct pro. I really wouldn't mind seeing buttslut (or even a whole new perk) that makes your butt grow with your arousal, it'd be neat.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
With how the buttslut perk functions currently, if you go too long without being anally filled, your butt will balloon up to size 18.
As far as I can tell, the check is at midnight, rather than a certain amount of time since last anal filling.
I seem to remember being able to reduce it by becoming exhausted and then sleeping or something along those lines, but I can't replicate it now so I believe that's a relic of java.
You're probably thinking of Fecund Figure.

It is kind of strange that the size increase is conditional, but permanent.

Sparks

Aug 7, 2018
As far as I can tell, the check is at midnight, rather than a certain amount of time since last anal filling.

Nah, I'm thinking from the perspective of having the perk on a boi. Fecund figure only works on vagina-havers.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015

Necro, but when has Buttslut been able to act like Fecund figure? Because that caught me off guard and the wiki page says nothing about that tidbit.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
I assume the similarity is that both increase butt size.

That being said, they have more differences than similarities.
Like Theron said, "Reducing the size gains by sleeping sore" is a feature of Fecund Figure, not of Buttslutt. Also, FF increases butt and hip size, and does so as long as you're pregnant, while Buttslut increases only butt size, and only does so when your ass isn't filled with cum.