Bust Waist Hip Measurement

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Its such a thing possible to be implemented in the game. If find the current breast, hip, belly, and butt measurements to be rather contextless.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Definitely would be more helpful for checking our character’s proportions/body type. The current system is very vague and while some vagueness is nice to leave some wiggle room for imagination, I feel the experience would be better enhanced if we have a more concrete idea of how we look. And of course it can make modding your ideal look a more interesting challenge, lol.

I’d personally also like a stat for shoulder width since I found that thickness apparently mainly refers to the waist area and not so much the overall body portion (I have a thing where I try to give my character as even a mix as possible of masculine and feminine features, but I don’t know the odds of that being implemented since that would be adding another body part to keep track of.

BWH (or really any more detailed body shape deal) honestly would be great regardless if it’s doable/not a coding nightmare.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Maybe have it as a option either the vague or detailed version, and generate it using a formula based on height since that would make a difference in most cases. E.g. what would be curvy in a 5ft short stack would look different on a 9ft Amazon.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I'd love for a hip/ass sample illustration ala what Jacques gave us for boobs. I realize it's probably kept vague for it's own reasons, but it's hard to tell how far 'waspish' goes on my character, and I can only go by the bonuses for working at Beth's as an indicator that anything over a rating of 8 is apparently considered disgusting.

Reactions: Crablord

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
It's possible yeah, but the number that it'd spit out would be pretty arbitrary. It's better to leave it to descriptors that the player can imagine how they want in my opinion.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
I haven't looked at this in a while, so bear with me.

The answer is roughly "no," because everything related are simply derived from relatively arbitrary scores, that being thickness, tone, probably femininity, and the more apt hip and butt scores. These all exist is two to three point steps before changing the adjective on the parser, influenced by items and food and whatever the fuck else. If it was done it'd be very wooden and set at specific values throughout, as well as probably lead to some downright weird numbers that make a lot more sense when you just have a "pert" butt and a "waspish" waist and etc.

Making it more details would lead to an involved overhaul that only effects one little novelty bit on an appearance screen, so fat chance of that.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
I haven't looked at this in a while, so bear with me.

The answer is roughly "no," because everything related are simply derived from relatively arbitrary scores, that being thickness, tone, probably femininity, and the more apt hip and butt scores. These all exist is two to three point steps before changing the adjective on the parser, influenced by items and food and whatever the fuck else. If it was done it'd be very wooden and set at specific values throughout, as well as probably lead to some downright weird numbers that make a lot more sense when you just have a "pert" butt and a "waspish" waist and etc.

Making it more details would lead to an involved overhaul that only effects one little novelty bit on an appearance screen, so fat chance of that.
I understand your point. Lot of work for comparatively little game. My underlining issue is that the system is not only vague, it context-less. While testicle size uses round objects for comparison and breast size uses the bra size scale (which admittedly TiTs plays real fast and loose with) everything else generally uses very vague and generally abstract adjectives that are fairly interchangeable and a lot of it is a holdover for CoC. The BWH scale is just the idea that I and apparently other forum members thought of.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I agree with Darkwarpalg6, a Jacques illustration would be perfect, his breast size chart helped me decide how big I wanted to be.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
This is making me freak out about the “hyper” sizes I saw listed on the wiki. Not that I wasn’t already confused but JFC, are you telling me that freaking ZZZ-cup ISN’T hyper? o_O

What the heck is a “Hyper A” supposed to be????

princezilla

Aug 24, 2016
This is making me freak out about the “hyper” sizes I saw listed on the wiki. Not that I wasn’t already confused but JFC, are you telling me that freaking ZZZ-cup ISN’T hyper? o_O

What the heck is a “Hyper A” supposed to be????
You become the boob.

Reactions: herpaderphurr

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
by the power of necromancy, i ask this question (because i didnt want to make another thread)

does anyone know where to find the butt size chart?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
How does the butt image map to the butt ratings on the wiki?
From what I can tell, cup sizes are an exact unit measurement (similar to inches), more or less, but the hip/butt size ratings are more proportional units--in that they are only "big" or "small" in comparison to the overall tallness of the body. This is why they are described with more ambigous adjectives than a comparative 1-to-1 to another object.