Bust preferences

K

Krynh

What exactly are these? I see mentions of so and so's busts on the forums and looking through the options I recognised one name. Are the default settings the best ones or should I change them around?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It refers to the images shown in the top left corner. Personally I believe the default settings are best. Although in any case the art is pretty inconsistent.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
It's basically a priority list for the character art. Shou is the current official bust artist, but you'll find that alot of the early art was done by Gats and Cheshire.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Since we are talking about that system, I'd like to know if any bust by someone who isn't included in that least is automatically lost when its replaced with the one by someone who is.

smut

Aug 27, 2015
I can't find a "default" button, but if I click "Shou" that should do it?

K

Krynh

I can't find a "default" button, but if I click "Shou" that should do it?

No, set primary as cheshire and secondary as shou with tertiary gats and Quaternary as old gats. That's the default.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
No, set primary as cheshire and secondary as shou with tertiary gats and Quaternary as old gats. That's the default.

Yep Shou's busts are really good but sometimes the face is a bit off especially the eyes but as an artist myself i can understand that eyes can be tricky x( but i prefer Cheshires more any news on when she's doing more busts for the game? 

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Yep Shou's busts are really good but sometimes the face is a bit off especially the eyes but as an artist myself i can understand that eyes can be tricky x( but i prefer Cheshires more any news on when she's doing more busts for the game? 

Cheshire only works by commissions. Shou is pretty much the official bust artist.

K

Krynh

I prefer how Embry looks under Cheshire as primary rather than Shou.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
 i prefer Cheshires more any news on when she's doing more busts for the game? 

Chesh doesn't work on TiTS any more. If you want more Cheshire busts, you'll have to go through her commission queue. FenCo probably won't be doing that since we have artists on payroll now, but fan-commissioned busts are more than welcome.