Build 0.1.15 Lightning spike

Emv7

Mar 21, 2019
so I been noticing it only hit the target that I aim but it won't chain, so is the storm suges effect random?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
If you "miss" it only hits the main target and does reduced damage. If you "hit" it surges and does double damage to the main target and damage to everyone else as well. The hit/miss chance is just the standard spell hit chance.

Emv7

Mar 21, 2019
If you "miss" it only hits the main target and does reduced damage. If you "hit" it surges and does double damage to the main target and damage to everyone else as well. The hit/miss chance is just the standard spell hit chance.
it never fails for me and even when it hit it won't chain let me see if I can get a picture, maybe is supused to miss but it hit anyway?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
it never fails for me and even when it hit it won't chain let me see if I can get a picture, maybe is supused to miss but it hit anyway?
Yes, if you "miss" it will still hit the main target. It's impossible for it to completely miss the main target.

Emv7

Mar 21, 2019
Yes, if you "miss" it will still hit the main target. It's impossible for it to completely miss the main target.
ahh so that is what it was thanks sorry about the not real bug report but while I am here there is this part of the ol forest description that says: FOREST_Y19 is the northeast part the bit that come to the right of the eplorable map dunno if is a pending part thank you for your time