bug or end of current content?

DeeAbel

Oct 21, 2015
After getting the jewel charged by spirit at the mother tree nothing more seems to happen at the mound I get the following text:

Located near the crossroads at the center of the great plains lies a lone hill, visible for miles around. You are standing at its apex, studying the strange stone obelisks standing in a large circle. Each one taller than two men in height, the black slates are covered in intricate magical runes, a few of them glowing faintly. There is an eerie feeling in the air around them.

Not far from the strange stone pillars you can see Jeanne standing near a small tent, working on some form of magical device powered by a set of crystals.

but there is no button to interact with Jeanne or anything else. If this is simply me failing to grasp what i should actually be doing then some help would be appreciated.

If this is a bug and it matters i did go to visit jeanne at the tower first before i realised you were supposed to meat her at the mound.

Klaital

Oct 22, 2015
Yes thats as far as you can get with the main quest line currently. When you try to talk to Jeanne it should give you a message in bold telling so also.

EDIT: there should be an option to talk to Jeanne there, just when you click on it it says that it hasn't been implemented yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Just wanted to confirm what Klaital said. Crossroads>Mound>Jeanne>"THIS IS THE END OF CURRENT MAIN STORY CONTENT, COME BACK LATER."

So there ya go.