[FIxt] Bug, Inconsistent item stacking amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
I THINK this is fixed now. You might have to completely get rid of the bugged stack by vending it. Once it's bugged, I'm not sure storing it makes a difference.

Katz007

Mar 23, 2021
Not sure if it was fixed in this version, when selling stacks of spears to Kattom, i need to talk to NPC multiple times to sell them because the spears stack 2 or more.

Also, I found it a bit annoyed that after selling the items, it will totally quit the NPC dialog totally (Back to map).

The old version will still stay in the Sell interface which i personally prefer.

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Not sure if it was fixed in this version, when selling stacks of spears to Kattom, i need to talk to NPC multiple times to sell them because the spears stack 2 or more.

Also, I found it a bit annoyed that after selling the items, it will totally quit the NPC dialog totally (Back to map).

The old version will still stay in the Sell interface which i personally prefer.
This seems to work as you want in dev right now. Just tested it, farmed up two spears. They correctly appeared unstacked in my inventory. They appeared stacked in the sell screen. I was able to increment so I could sell both of them at the same time. Then when I clicked to complete the sale, the vendor screen closed.

Give me an update once the next patch drops, if you would. Make sure you're testing with "fresh" stacks of items just in case old items are still bugged out.

edit: on further testing it's still weird. I sold a stack of 5. Still had two. Came back and sold the two, and then had none as expected.

edit2: haha, ok, here's a bug. Let's say you have more than one stack of something. Let's say a full stack of 10 and a stack of 5. Go to a vendor. He will offer to buy 15 of it. Great! Don't sell though. Leave his screen. You now have one stack of 15(!) and a stack of 5. Your total value overwrites the value on the first stack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.