Bubble's SPACER CYOA (Character Generation)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I'm sure anyone on the Discord has seen me rambling on between lines about a document that showed up on the forums a while back. Specifically, the document is called Spacer. This is a placeholder name, but the setting is basically more or less space and sexy stuff. So an initial note is that I do not maintain rights to this stuff, only that I am using the setting and rules behind it for this CYOA. With that said, this won't likely be fast-paced as I'm handling a bunch of RPs on the site and off-site on top of working on my TiTS human filth. However, it will be in the same vein as taking user input to create the adventure of the PC and I finish things that I start.

So, for those of you interested/read up a bit on the setting feel free to post here with race and class (and variant, too) you'd like to see. If you don't know the setting either read up or call out something you think you'd like to see. Looking forward to getting this going, both to help my writing and show off this setting a bit more. Who knows, maybe I'll draft up some race ideas via the CYOA and toss them towards the creator of Spacer =3=.

Edit: Thought I'd throw out some ideas and combinations. Maybe uh... get the juice flowin'.

• A Human Mechanic, setting out on an adventure.
  • A Cerco (Monkey) Bounty Hunter, hunting down contracts on the Fringe.
  • An Azgane (basically dwarves/stone-people) Assassin, who has anger problems that can send him into blind rages and ruin stealth.

Plenty of options like these, along with a Hybrid race that can combine any two races. Crazy-funky alien combinations and every class (such as Outlaw) has three variants to try and fit the ideas thrown out.

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Alright, going to be proceed ahead, using a character that's a Hybrid Goo/Human. Character stuff will be posted in Part 1. Hopefully people have comments and such for those =3=7

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I had been under the impression you would post a poll to decide the character, much like our resident Overlord Analmander™ did.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I had been under the impression you would post a poll to decide the character, much like our resident Overlord Analmander™ did.

The first post explained that people needed to give options. The poll was used as an interest check in the thread. This was done intentionally, hoping people would post and discuss the things they wanted to see, like I requested, since the options are quite limitless in Spacer for the tiniest of variations.

The next part (since I picked out a character species and class. The Chimera-Vanguard, by the way) will be similar in that voting will be used to craft the extra details of where they start, along with whatever conditions/situations they might be involved in.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
Okay, then I at least will be more involved in the next part. This is after all only the second-ish CYOA here. I was completely unsure how it would turn out.