Bubble's 2nd CYOA: #5 - Beginning

Where is Darya and the adventure of Lady Solaris and her servant starting?

• The Civilian Quarter's Lone Plantation. [Quest: Solfrian Agriculture]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Trade Quarter's docks. [Expeditionary Quest: West Oroya]

• Other (Post below with your idea, DO NOT POST with the type!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Origin Cloth: Pink [The Enes Republic]
Birthright: Hidden Potential [Perk]
Childhood: Sailor's Friend [Speak all common languages + Sailor Skill]
Career Training: Arcane Vision [Skill]
Main Hand: Old Wooden Knot-Staff [Staff] [Catalyst] [Ranged]
Off Hand: None
Armor Set: Magus Apprentice Attire [Light] [Leather]
Head: None (occupied)
Face: Enesi Origin Cloth (worn as a scarf)
Back: None
Hands: None (occupied)
Feet: None (occupied)
Ring 1: Sailor's Earring (right ear)
Ring 2: None
Waist: None (occupied)
Accessory / Pet: None
Mount: None
Gold: 100
"Mistress Darya Gul will be teaching you the ways of a magus. Most of them grow to become great much older, but you have talent. I can tell."
An awkward meeting put the young lad face-to-face with the older, attractive Marshwarki magus Darya Gul. Her skin was dark from the heat that poured over the swamps of the nation, with her sweet smile accompanied by unnaturally powerful eyes. Greyed hair despite her youthful appearance marks her power, coursing so powerfully that she has remained young. But the young boy, to Soldaria's relief, cares not for the fact his mistress would still fit most men's tastes. Rather, he goes up and grabs the staff she's offering in a mere moment. A fateful encounter early on would set a great tone... perhaps his understanding of languages would be useful to the instructor and earn him bonus points.

--------------------------------------

"Mother isn't the boss of me. I'm choosing to set out, not being told to."
The young lady of Castle Solfria looks over her shoulder, scowling at the beginner magus companion who had once been her long-time friend. As they matured, the pair had grown apart as the role of servant and friend clashed. The studious young man had ratted out the heir to the castle a few times to save her from trouble such as robbers, kidnappers, or even rapists. But between them, they were betrayals instead of acts to protect her.

Lady Solaris Hanlo, in contrast to her effeminate bodyguard, had taken the path of a myrmidon. An act of defiance against her mother's suggestions, she had grown adept at facing battle with magic-assisted movement. Running over water was but a simple barrier to her, walls a temporary obstacle. Standing as tall as her mother, she was taller than the staff-clutching pink-scarfed lad. Her blonde hair was messily cut, shaggy and wild down to the middle of her back. The front was swept back so that her eyes were kept clear of obstruction, the effeminate face matched with the strong jawline of her deceased father. At least, the young man assumed that was the case from the portraits of his foster mother and the deceased man.

Turning so that her leather-armored form was facing her aide, her small breasts are almost perfectly concealed beneath her bronze cuirass. Her right hand swept back to force some of her golden locks back over her shoulder, her thin lips turning into a scowl as she reaches up and pushes him by his furred shoulder. The young man's hood fell back, releasing one of the hands from the staff after stabilizing his stance. His hair was now pulled into a taught, almost shoulder-length black ponytail, the earring he'd got so long ago jingling.

"But Solaris, I-" Those green eyes studied the tomboyish, lightly muscled fruitlessly for some means to escape harsh treatment. "I... was told that we were to set-out. Isn't that... what you want?"

Moving one hand to her blade and the other to her somewhat wide hip, not nearly as wide as her mother's are, Solaris stepped in close. Her hand grabbed the scarf, tugging it down to reveal the almost equally girly magus's face. Leaning in and licking along his jaw, the magic-user's trousers bulged visibly at the parting of his attire just as she expected.

"Look Lunaris, I won't have my sea-loving pretty boy assume what I want and thinking that I have to listen to Mother. If you keep this up, I might have to punish you and teach you a lesson that loyalty and unwavering trust in me is for the best. Unless maybe you like being punished...?"

Carefully parting, her gleaming red orbs shifted down and the hand left the scarf and instead moved to grab his crotch. When they had become adults, Lunaris had been ordered to strip before her. Every year, on her birthday, Solaris subjected him to more lewd behavior. Whether it was massaging her chest or sitting still with her nimble feet working his shaft, it had always been the sort of acts that her mother would imprison Lunaris for. But, face flushing as she began stroking with a knowing smirk, part of him must admit he enjoyed it. Someone's gender didn't matter much on Solfria, as sexuality was open... but part of Lunaris was particularly interested in being subject to some amount of affection from his childhood companion. When they were fucking around with foreplay-level stuff, the blonde noble actually seemed to care for him again.

But her hand left him, her similarly lengthy attire swaying in her house colors of red and black. Turning and moving, she led the way so that Lunaris didn't have to. However, as they left the castle, he did work up the nerve to speak again.

AcUh2fb.png

"Solaris, I do trust you. So can we just hurry up and meet Instructor Darya at the..."

--------------------------------------------------------------​
So, to quickly explain how this will "scale", let me fill you all in. This key will be supplied whenever options presenting two or more of these appear, as well as an additional quest log being added once one has been selected.
  • Quests are long, story-arcing adventures that may be taken passively.
  • Adventures are action-packed, front-to-end style content.
  • Expeditionary can be tagged onto both of these, to shift the scenery greatly (such as moving to a different nation or drastically different part such as from mountains to fields).
  • Solaris Tasks will see the story shift perspective from Lunaris to Lady Solaris. These will generally focus on her background and expand her capabilities. Lunaris could leave her behind in ability if you're not careful. This could have drawbacks, but also provide strengths, particularly so if Lunaris were to try and dominate her, a weaker Solaris would be better. However, in contrast, a weak Solaris wouldn't be able to back Lunaris up very well and would make fights harder!
Additional types of "Quest" things may appear in the future, depending on how the story unfolds!

Last edited: